*Merry* Christmas to all

ines871
ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

We share here in TGN many things: the examplary, the good, but also the bad. - Yet especially at CHRISTMAS, it is hard for many people. Too many are homeless, too many are not by other humans loved, & appreciated for the good LIGHT within us all. Too many are sick & sad, & in too much pain. - And YET, here we can share... ALL the good, & CHEERFUL & Happy & Hopeful experiences.

Now, let me ask you: Can we ever Share... enough ? Joy & Peace & merriment. It is so needed in our world, so in this discussion let's share only the good... okay ?

Like for example what would the world be like were we all Experiencing life as a happy child . For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTa3k9ZrKkc

MERRY Christmas to all...

Comments

• Merry Christmas @rainbow and to everyone here. You are right about this season being tough for some...well almost everyone about one thing or another. But we DO have the option to focus on good rather than bad and in so doing we create change in the world. The Butterfly Effect works in the same way. We may never know when a kind word or even just a smile might seem like a little thing but it might mean the world to someone else. And aren't we all more happy and content when we focus on the good? We sometimes worry about things like where will I get the money to do whatever it is we need to do. But worry does not improve the situation. About a year ago I was very worried about a situation and it was literally making me ill. Then I decided to look at things differently. I realized that I had everything I needed IN THAT MOMENT. And the current moment is all we really have as the past is just a collection of memories and the future is as a puff of smoke blowing in the wind. So now if I start to worry about something I try to keep that in mind. Happy Present Moment to ALL!!!

• ines871
    edited December 2019

Thank you @seeker.nancy for your "Happy Present Moment to ALL" wisdom too.

In another forum I went by the name of 'butterfly' 🙂

Hey, what do you think of THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehQb3zQkUIc What a way to spend Lunch-break, eh? A construction worker Builder makes up a beautiful melody for the crowds at the Station. The melody has no name, it's just a spontaneous improvisation.

Love it !

• ines871

Everybody is out shopping in TGN ? - or pouring over SEED-catalogs 🙂 ?

me, just gonna keep sharing. Who knows who it might Cheer up. Music is the language of the soul, yes it is.

How many people do you know who willingly move an 800 lb. grand piano 4x/week into a Park to bless... others

Street Performer Brings Audience to Tears | Extraordinary People https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVxFvjAhToA

• @rainbow butterflies and rainbows...such lovely symbols of hope! Thank you for sharing!

• merlin44
    merlin44 Posts: 426 ✭✭✭✭

@seeker.nancy Happy Present Moment to All! What a marvelous realization. Happiness and contentment- a choice-available to all in the only time we truly have-the present moment.

@rainbow Indeed, the child in all of us emerges so easily in the magick of this Holy Season. May we all embrace the innocence and pure love, not only throughout the holiday but in the next year and beyond.