Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

My New Year's Resolutions — The Grow Network Community
We are franker towards others than towards ourselves.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

My New Year's Resolutions

I've been pretty successful making the same resolutions for the past few years. I make the same 2 every year:

1. Read more books.
  2. Eat more ice cream.

This year I'm adding more:

• Build at least 1 raised garden bed.
  • Plant another fruit tree.
  • Plant at least 3 new-to-me vegetables.

Enjoy this PDF that I've created for New Years!

Comments

• shllnzlshllnzl Southwestern UtahPosts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks and happy new year to you too.

• Iris WeaverIris Weaver Posts: 32 ✭✭✭

Sounds great! What veggies are you thinking of?

• ines871ines871 zn8APosts: 1,290 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, learning how to make a PDF is on my list of things to ask during my weekly Tech-lessons at the Library.

Until then, here's my wish for Every *1* 🙂

Generally, I do Not make New Years resolutions. -

But if I were to make some, it would read sorta like this:

1. TGN is wonderfully great for Garden resources, none of which are here to drive someone more crazy, lol - iow you DO what you can AS you can, & the rest - don't worry about it.
    2. Making pennies cry harder is good,; that & trying to increase ! more pennies...
    3. You're doing good 🤗 kiddo. Keep doing it. But most of all HAVE FUN...
  • @Iris Weaver I've mostly only grown tomatoes and zucchini. I've been following the pole bean thread, and I think Blue Lake or the Dixie Lee. And I love carrots, so I think some of those nice purple ones. And I've never really tried to grow lettuce. Seems like it should be a standard in the home garden.

Hi @Mary Linda Bittle - saying this publically because you are a positive Encourager. You along with some others here read so many member's comments, incldg. mine & continuously Cheer us on. Thank you for the loving & Accepting & compassionate & everything else good soul you are. - I wish you all the best forever... oh, & what is your favorite Icecream ? 🙂

• @rainbow Thank you!

I've not been able to find black walnut ice cream since I left Missouri, but mint chocolate chip is a close second!