Making Your Own Herbal Medicines
Have all of you heard about Marjory's latest FREE training classes she is currently offering?
It's a 4-part series where she explains making your own herbal preparations for you, family and friends right from your home.
And the best part - Oh how easy this is!
I've never really paid any attention to this subject because who has the time to add anything else into our daily life? But curiosity, and a few extra minutes the other day, made me click on the link just to see what she was offering.
Now I've committed myself to making sure I fit in each of the four videos she is offering.
It's SO EASY to prepare these things. All of them I've seen so far you can prep the medicine at the same time you are fixing breakfast, lunch or dinner. So you actually don't even have to find extra time. Just do it--in minutes--while you are getting ready to eat.
Here's the link if you have not checked it out yet:
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 36 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 28 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 367 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 466 Current Events & Breaking News
- 53 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 539 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 400 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 109 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter