M D chief scientist of the who, caught blatantly lying re vaccine safety.

Comments

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes @silvertipgrizz , & there are over 300 more videos of the ama, the cdc, the fda, & every other administration in the Fed. government who have LIED for the past 40 years. - They are part of the SWAMP that needs draining..., & those people arrested for TREASON against us citizens. - There's enough room in those FEMA-camps for them, tho they are probably beyond "RE-education".

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rainbow

I can't keep up with you lol.

The fema camps are for us. They will never be held accountable in this life time. Prolly.

But the more their blatant lies are exposed, the more they damage themselves, the more time the health thieves have to direct toward their self made problem and away from us, and those who have the money to fight for health freedom, more judges have to admit to facts, esp if they go to court and choose a trial by JURY, in which case most Americans would stand for health since it is affecting all of us, either directly or indirectly.

• silvertipgrizz

@rainbow besides, wouldn't you say it is good to seem the rats of our world get caught and called out in the huge public eye of the who...

• Gail H
    Gail H Posts: 359 ✭✭✭✭

I do find it interesting that vaccines for people are above reproach if one questions one's healthcare provider, but those for our pets can be discussed frankly. For example, our "elder statesman" cat was due for a rabies shot. I thought that I would get him a three year vaccine as opposed to the annual one. It would be less trauma and fewer adjuvants and seemed like the best choice. The vet said that I would need to sign a waiver if I wanted the three year vaccine since it was implicated in causing cancer in cats. Of course, we went with the one year, but I was amazed that the vet was so forthright about the vaccine/cancer link.

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gail H I wish my vet had told us that. I got both of my cats 3 year rabies vaccines. I choose not to get them any other vaccines since they're inside cats though and aren't require by law.

@silvertipgrizz The last time I had to get my medical screening done for our insurance the doc told me I had 3 years before my next tetanus shot. I got very sick after the last one so I told him I didn't want another one. He of course told me it was just coincidence. I don't get flu shots anymore b/c I found out I'm allergic to thimerosal. I used to get them every year b/c my husband & I are teachers. I've since learned a lot about them and don't get them anymore. Thimerosal isn't in all flu shots but since you can't read the insert you have no idea if it's in the one you're getting. The last 2 years that I got it I broke out in such horrible eczema that I couldn't wash dishes or even take a shower without wearing dishwashing gloves with rubber bands around my wrists to keep the water out. The eczema took 6 months each time to completely heal up. It was terrible! I haven't gotten a flu shot in probably 4 years now and haven't had any more or that terrible eczema. I wish I had the info about the link between thimerosal and bad eczema to share. I heard some experts talking about it several years ago on a summit. I was so glad I had chosen to listen to the particular speaker!

• silvertipgrizz

@kbmbillups1

I trust none of them.

I trust my creator who gave me a good immune system and enough sense to know when I might need outside help, depending on their 'weapon of choice' against me and my immune system. And only after natural med didn't help but still I would not take another vax.

I got close to dying from the flu just as I took a brand new job about 17 years ago. New state, new environment/extreme cold, new job, same profession though.

I made myself get up every day to take a hot shower and barely had enough strength or the stomach to do so but I knew I had to move enough lymph and keep my strength up.

I ate broth and pushed fluids.

I let my fever climb some before I would take a low dose of anti pyretic, when I did take one, rarely. I rode it out and I knew I was very very sick, sicker than I have ever been. I actually knew I was dying. It was 2 months before I felt like I was over it but I have not had the flu since and I NEVER take any vax.

2 men I know, one I worked with and one was my boyfriend at the time, diff time frames. One was also a nurse I worked with and he said he took the flu vax and went straigt to lunch.. in the hospt we both worked at...he said that by the time he got to desert, the cake fell out of one side of his mouth. My boyfriend, different state 4,000 miles away where I moved to, said the same thing...he got the flu vax at work, went to mess hall and during his meal the food fell out of his mouth on one side, same as my co worker 3 ish years before. This was because one of the side effects at the time, maybe still I don't know, was bells palsy. Yes, they both got bells palsy. It passed but is common to re occur.

I would rather and will continue to trust my immune system over anything rx has to shove on us.

• ines871

@silvertipgrizz = Only reason ever got 1 single Flu-shot: my job in 1976 in Fla. Coronary-care Required we have it.

I nearly died. - Subsequently NEVER accepted another shot, at least not that I was aware of. (But had general for 1 unnecessary abd. butchering, so God only knows what they did to me then). How horrible the ama leaves the innocent with minus 100% trust & respect for their crimes-against-humanity.

Like you, I TRUST the Almighty's wisdom in creating us with an able Immune system, & keeping this strong & at the ready.

• silvertipgrizz

@rainbow Yup... imagine then how bad the organ donation thing is now.........

• ines871
    edited January 2020

@silvertipgrizz How are you tying in the Flushot w/ organ Donating ? - They should Never have started that sick Donating scheme. What a nightmare!!

• silvertipgrizz

@rainbow

Because it is the same j... as..s involved in the organ scheme as the vacines. The vax is dangerous, the organ thing is down right inhumane and scarry as you know what. I hate them both...those organizaions that can't wait to exploit people.

• ines871

@silvertipgrizz - oh that, Yes, & you know what's really criminal - That people actually can no longer understand that you can NOT co-mingle 2, or more, Individual's body parts along with their blood, without serious complications. To speak nothing of the complications of then Drug-FORCING the recipient's Immune system to remain Suppressed... until death. -

Those of us who know, get it. The rest of people are so brainwashed, they have NO idea what they are in for when he/she signs a Donor-card. Oy vey! & No, I'm not jewish.

• lmrebert
    lmrebert Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭

@kbmbillups1 if u get ur hands on the actual va$$ine insert.. small print... huge paper ... u had side effects listed.. no need for a study... but do we really need that... all u have to do is look at the toxic ingredients... look at the insert... hey blah blah blah is a “side effect” and there u go... all of them are bad and killing babies... makes me angry sick and sad...

• Iris Weaver
    Iris Weaver Posts: 32 ✭✭✭

@Gail H I have stopped giving my cats rabies vaccines. Since the last one i had, and my current cat, were/are completely indoor cats, I see no reason to expose them to unnecessary chemicals and discomfort. If my cat should get out and something happens to her it will be a problem, but the chances are so slim that I am not going to worry about it.

• ines871

Hi @kbmbillups1 - Here is an actual Insert of one FLU vaccine, revised 7/19 :

Notice the 25 pages of potential side effects, particularly those on pg 2 "If Guillain-Barré syndrome (GBS) has occurred within 6 weeks of receipt of a prior influenza vaccine, the decision to give FLUARIX QUADRIVALENT should be based on careful consideration of the potential benefits and risks.

The 1976 swine influenza vaccine was associated with an increased frequency of GBS."

((The 1 flushot I had was in 1976, & I nearly died. - Never have I accepted another shot of anything since.))

Notice also particularly starting page 13

" Blood and Lymphatic System Disorders

Lymphadenopathy.

Cardiac Disorders

Tachycardia.

Ear and Labyrinth Disorders

Vertigo.

Eye Disorders

Conjunctivitis, eye irritation, eye pain, eye redness, eye swelling, eyelid swelling.

Gastrointestinal Disorders

Abdominal pain or discomfort, swelling of the mouth, throat, and/or tongue.

General Disorders and Administration Site Conditions

Asthenia, chest pain, influenza-like illness, feeling hot, injection site mass, injection site reaction, injection site warmth, body aches.

Immune System Disorders

Anaphylactic reaction including shock, anaphylactoid reaction, hypersensitivity, serum sickness.

Infections and Infestations

Injection site abscess, injection site cellulitis, pharyngitis, rhinitis, tonsillitis.

Nervous System Disorders

Convulsion, encephalomyelitis, facial palsy, facial paresis, Guillain-Barré syndrome, hypoesthesia, myelitis, neuritis, neuropathy, paresthesia, syncope.

Respiratory, Thoracic, and Mediastinal Disorders

Asthma, bronchospasm, dyspnea, respiratory distress, stridor.

Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue Disorders

Angioedema, erythema, erythema multiforme, facial swelling, pruritus, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, sweating, urticaria.

Vascular Disorders

Henoch-Schönlein purpura, vasculitis.

IF any of those ^ SIDE EFFECTS don't scare you out of your mind, prolly nothing will.

I wish you well.

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rainbow Wow! Thanks. That's a very scary list!

• Heidi
    Heidi Posts: 29 ✭✭✭

That list is extremely scary. Everyone should read or review before opting for the flu vaccine or any other. But, the big medical organizations and big pharma want us clueless and under their control. Just terrible!

• sallyhoward
    sallyhoward Posts: 106 ✭✭✭

I agree with avoiding unnecessary vaccines for pets and people