Coronavirus

kbmbillups1
kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dr. Jay Davidson posted this on facebook. He says -there is a patent on the Coronavirus and our government/CDC owns it. Check it out. Wow...

Comments

• SherryA
    SherryA Posts: 314 ✭✭✭

As I understand it, coronavirus is very common and can be related to everything from the common cold to severe respiratory infections. The one in China now seems to be particularly severe. But this patent is from 2007, so I wouldn't think it's related to the current outbreak. Be sure to stock up on elderberry syrup and fire cider!

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

What was the purpose? of that CDC... SARS "invention"

The three known groups of coronavirus are associated with a variety of diseases of humans and domestic animals (for example, cattle, pigs, cats, dogs, rodents, and birds), including gastroenteritis and upper and lower respiratory tract disease. Known coronaviruses include human Coronavirus 229E (HCoV-229E), canine coronavirus (CCoV), feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV), porcine transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV), porcine epidemic diarrhea virus (PEDV), human coronavirus OC43 (HooVOC43), bovine coronavirus (BCoV), porcine hemagglutinating encephalomyelitis virus (HEV), rat Sialodacryoadenitis virus (SDAV), mouse hepatitis virus (MHV), turkey coronavirus (TCoV), and avian infectious bronchitis virus (IBV-Avian)

Coronavirus have not previously been known to cause severe disease in humans, but have been identified as a major cause of upper respiratory tract illness, including the common cold. Repeat infections in humans are common within and across serotype, Suggesting that immune response to coronavirus infection in humans is either incomplete or short lived.

In late 2002, cases of life-threatening respiratory disease with no identifiable etiology were reported from Guangdong Province, China, followed by reports from Vietnam, Canada, and Hong Kong of severe febrile respiratory illness that spread to household members and health care workers. The syndrome was designated “severe acute respiratory Syndrome' (SARS) in February 2003 by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (MMWR, 52:241–48, 2003).

Therefore, a need for rapid diagnostic tests and vaccines (???) exists.

Lung tissues were obtained from the autopsy of three patients and by open lung biopsy of one patient, 14–19 days following onset of SARS symptoms."

• kbmbillups1

@rainbow @figsagee

Here's another link that Chris from Chris Beat Cancer shared. He said: From Children's Health Defense : This is a man-made, patented virus with a vaccine in the works. Here’s the link to the patent:

• seeker.nancy - Central Texas
    seeker.nancy - Central Texas Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭

A college student in the city I live in has been quarantined with suspected coronavirus; he traveled to China over Winter break. Seems like there is always something "new" coming up.

• Merin Porter
    Merin Porter Posts: 1,026 admin
  • ines871

@kbmbillups1 -

Yes, I know it was a "man-made, patented virus with a vaccine in the works". IOW Intentionally developed, so that they can then push... ever more (supposed) vaccines on humanity, but I was trying to be somewhat discreet about my response, instead of just coming right out, & call this latest evil use of Science exactly what it is, another advance of satan's playground... in his heyday causing evermore misery, suffering & death. - All the while stealthfully keeping most people either apathetic, or plain stone-cold asleep....

Makes you wonder how many in TGN know what is going on, & avoid all those medical/Quicksand Traps.

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Mike Adams of the Natural News has some breaking stories about a viral breakout in China. Overall, I really appreciate what Mike does, but he is super inflammatory... SO I'm careful not to get swept up in his frenzies.

Coronavirus emergency updates: Fatality rate explodes, transmission skyrockets, confirmed in California

Emergency updates regarding the coronavirus outbreak that's now rapidly accelerating:

The Lancet science journal just published a bombshell study revealing coronavirus has hit a 15 percent fatality rate and a jaw-dropping 83 percent infection rate among those exposed.

These numbers will cause epidemiologists to panic. It also means if this infection is not immediately brought under control, it's going to go global and easily kill hundreds of millions of people if these numbers hold true. Let's hope they're wrong...

See the breaking news from The Lancet here.

Exclusive to Natural News: We now have confirmation from our investigators on the ground in Taiwan that hundreds of thousands fled Wuhan before the quarantine was carried out on railways and airports. This means potentially thousands of coronavirus carriers got out and spread the pandemic to others.

See the full details here.

Coronavirus is now confirmed in California and Seattle.

See the full story here.

And if you haven't seen this yet, a computer simulation funded in part by the Bill Gates organization found that 65 million people would die in a global pandemic. However, that simulation used far lower estimates of fatalities and transmission of the virus.

Based on current numbers from The Lancet (see link above), if this virus is not contained, it will likely kill hundreds of millions globally, mostly concentrated in warmer, more humid regions that are closer to the equator.

See the full story here.

Note: N95 masks are useless. We are about to publish another breaking story revealing that coronavirus can infect you through your eyeballs, which means you need full face respirators to be safe, yet almost no one is buying full face respirators.

Keep checking the NN home page for more details, and watch Brighteon.com for new videos every hour.

• ines871
    edited January 2020

@Marjory Wildcraft - The Ranger reported it in his article as the "man from Seattle" . True his China-flight may have landed at Sea-Tac airport, but he lives in Everett, Snohomish county, North of Seattle. - around 68 miles away from here.

It is said "on average, each case infects 3 (or more) other people ." Control measures need to block well over 60% of transmission to be effective in controlling the outbreak,” it added.

Don't even want to go to work now, in a 200 resident complex with Oriental people living there.

I've got 7 days vacation due, but wanted to wait until late April to start ze gardening...

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Wow, this is being discussed in the mainstream... CNBC is reporting that the 4 day decline in the stock market is due to Coronavirus fears...

• kbmbillups1

Found the first one by Dr. Ben Lynch interesting and the second one by Andrew Saul very good advice.

Didn't post the links because it's easy for you to look them both up on Facebook.

• judsoncarroll4
    judsoncarroll4 Posts: 5,490 admin

Obviously, I can't give specifics.... I'm not an expert herbalist and this a newish adaptation of a virus, But in general, Oil of oregano, garlic and turmeric, vit C and zinc are a good regimen when you thin you may be exposed to something nasty

• ines871

@kbmbillups1 and @judsoncarroll4

The Corona-virus, itself is not to be feared. It simply wants to exist. - And in addition to Good health, we have access to Supplements. So we are protected.

However the Human-virus, aka False-flagsters, beyond wanting to exist, their m.o. = Distract as many as they can with poisoning, or fires, or storms, or viruses, or shooters, or traitors, or impeachment, or msm, or endless wars for supposedly "national security". But their evil aim: the >Deceptive overthrow of the Republic. -

And sure, against such, His children are protected, unless in moments we forget.

• dottile46
    dottile46 Posts: 437 ✭✭✭

I am not an expert at reading patents, but it does not appear to me that this is a patent of the particular virus rather a patent on the scientific, medical breakdown of it. The genome, proteins, and nucleic acid molecules of it. Kinda like it's fingerprint. In addition, it looks to me like it also may suggest ways to detect it, to test for it. That's my take on the patent.

As far as how worried we should be, that should be up to the informed individual. Would the government, of any country, try to cover up something as bad as the whistle blower's video makes it to be? I think so. Would Chinese leaders have all the "lock downs" if it wasn't real serious? I think not. Is the daily jumps in number of cases from the longer incubation period between exposure and illness? I am sure it plays a huge part.

If you are exposed and get sick the next day or even 48 hours later, you will expose fewer people than if you wait 4-7 days to gets sick. They're saying the incubation period for 2019-nCoV is about 2 weeks. One person could potentially expose hundreds if not thousands of other in 2 weeks. Just think about the sheer number of people you normally come into contact with in 2 weeks. Not home and work, but grocery stores, big box stores, gas stations, restaurants and fast food establishments, the gym, the hair salon, the shopping mall, the automobile dealership if you take your auto in for service, school activities, and gosh who knows where.

@judsoncarroll4 I think you are on the right track with your regime.

• wbt.affiliates
    wbt.affiliates Posts: 100 ✭✭✭

We can't do much about (1) the eight-day long symptom-free incubation period, or (2) the 10%+ mortality rate, or (3) the 83% infection rate. What CAN we do?

We CAN wait for the owner of this virus to share with us the - probably outrageously expensive - antidote.

We CAN keep our immune systems up to their best.

We COULD impose a 10-day world-wide quarantine, no travel, no shipping, no flying, no leaving home for any reason.

We won't do this last, however, for a hundred reasons, some of them better than others. But as far as viruses go, this one's a perfect storm with NO intervention.

• seeker.nancy - Central Texas
    seeker.nancy - Central Texas Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭

@Merin Porter No, I live in Waco where Baylor is located.

• SuperC
    SuperC Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭

Wow. I hope we can all remain clam as this new virus spreads throughout the USA.

• kbmbillups1

I thought Dr. Pompa had good advice. It's on Facebook so not sure if you don't have Facebook if you'll be able to see it or not.

• ines871

For folks like us who refuse facebook, this short 11-minute video is fairly good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RECcmQQQOj8

• wbt.affiliates
    wbt.affiliates Posts: 100 ✭✭✭

There are things I can control and things I can't. I can encourage people to take care of themselves and boost their immune system. But I can't keep them healthy. I can't prevent the economic changes that a pandemic will bring, one of them being martial law. But I can boost my own at-home survival to its max. I can continue to garden, as long as we have water. If the electricity goes, so does our access to water, both for household use as well as garden use.

Should I worry about what I can't control? Worry is a useless exercise. Whether it's a corona virus or some other thing that takes everything away, worrying about what to do rather than caring for what I can do, immobilizes me. I choose to keep prepared and not worry.

Things you CAN do:

You can make sure you have a six-months supply of food and water.

You can make sure you have that much in meds, either home-grown meds or prescribed meds.

You can learn new skills, such as sewing, mending, medicine making, carving, fire starting, trapping (it's a very long list).

You can learn to live on less and make time for the important things, like family and friends.

You can made friends with your neighbors and, if they're willing, help them prepare for whatever the future brings.

Final thought:

We are not given access to the future for one very good reason. God is sovereign. Worry gets in the way of us trusting God. But what we don't realize is that his sovereignty makes him greater than any disaster we can face. Moses brought the people of Israel across the sea on dry land. God provided the dry land across the sea bed. THAT's the God I serve. Until HE calls me home, he isn't done with me--or you. You still have your purpose.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,576 admin

Fully agreed @wbt.affiliates. I think we could have great discussions. People are starting to panic. An emotional response, as stated earlier, leads to poor decision making. We all die sometime. When it is your time, it's your time. You will see a common theme in my post...🙄 haha!

I also read that people dying from this "new" strain have underlying health issues. It is weeding out the weak. It might sound harsh, but such is life.

Stress makes immune systems weak...so not worrying is your friend. People need to take a step back, be calm & consider where all the hype is coming from. Hype=hysteria & is greatly overrated. 🙄

We can be objective & we can keep taking good care of ourselves & our families as we usually should be doing anyway. There is no need to go beyond that.

One super easy thing we can do is wash our hands. It isn't hard. I read that we all touch our faces an average of 10×/hour. If we are sick (from anything), we can be careful to stay at home, or at the very least, be mindful of others, not going close up to them declaring..."Oh, I am sick!" or coughing in others' faces. People seem to do both to me on a regular basis. So frustrating. Again...🙄

We have also had kids super sick (with bronchitis & pneumonia) in the Judo class (so very close, face to face contact) that should never have been on the mat. It should be common sense, people. Stay home. 🙄 The same advice applies with this.

The stats that are being broadcast are not that huge. The projections, which are all speculation, are (or at least are trying to be.) It reminds me of the push not only behind vaccines but the push behind most medical testing (I am thinking mainly pregnancy-in utero related tests.) The odds are low, but are ridden with emotional, panic laden, pushy arguments. Tests create their own very real risks & are easily avoided. For my last pregnancy, I avoided all doctors, and as a result, it was my best pregnancy. No doctor induced stress. Some would say that our decision was foolish. I heartily disagree.

Homeschoolers in my province have now been contacted about what to do should this CV appear here. That is odd. I don't know why we need any special alerts. 🙄 "This (forwarded, provincial govt.) release emphasizes the low risk in Manitoba and preparations in place to quickly respond to any suspected cases should they arise. It also includes public health links and contacts." It looks to me like a desire to calm panic while actually feeding into it. 🙄

This is being touted as THE Coronavirus. It is just one of very many that exists even here in NA. Many more things kill many more people. Considering, I am not overly concerned at this point.

Oh, and my sister lives in Guangdong Province, China. She was there throughout the whole SARS mess. She was here over the holidays & she went back. I bet she will be teaching the kids & other teachers there how to use soap again. They didn't know what it was until SARS.

Anyway, the way I see it? Reset. Move on. 😁👍

• ines871

Agreed w/ @Laurie & @wbt.affiliates -

The stats are telling: Flu kills up to 646,000 people worldwide each year. iow over 1/2 million in a year, normally.

That Corona-critter in January has slain, or rather they were too compromised to win, less than 200 in one month.

Too, Sanitizers won't cut it, & neither will what most call 'handwashing'. Let's teach people how to do it effectively, you know like one full minute: & each finger, thumb, palms, backs, wrists, & nails with soap...

• csinclair461
    csinclair461 Posts: 159 ✭✭✭

I have been watching the stats posted by cdc, and on news. I compared it to the death rate of the flu, and SARS. I have only found an estimated flurate in USA on the CDC site. I couldn’t find anything similar on WHO. It’s just estimated, but just going from those numbers, it looks to me like the flu kills about 1 out of every 1000 cases. The numbers vary from year to year, but the death rate stays fairly consistent. SARS and this corona virus is at 20 out of a thousand. I divide the deaths by the reported cases, and it keeps coming up at 0.02... (and then multiply that by 1000). Is it all accurate? No idea. But it helps me get my mind around it better than disjointed numbers and percentages.

I am giving my family elderberry syrup and encouraging good health practices. I recently learned about cytokines and am making sure I have some herbs for various stages of a viral infection. I don’t eat processed sugary treats, especially when in a social setting during flu season.

• VickiP
    VickiP Posts: 586 ✭✭✭✭

One thing that is often overlooked in these discussions is work. For instance in 2009 I was working in a large busy office with draconian absenteeism policies. When you called in sick you had one day to get a Drs note that specified how many days you would be out, if you were still sick you had to go back in for another note, if you exceeded your sick days regardless of notes you started to accrue points. which stayed on your record for twelve calendar months.Obviously people came in sick. To top it off we had to share stations. I had taken extra training so I could be in an isolated section, but the people on the late shift would come over and use our stations because they couldn't be seen from the main supervisor island. They also had a rule that we couldn't clean our own computers or equipment, we had to save it for housekeeping. I kept my own foamies for headphones and mics and I also smuggled in alcohol pads to wipe down my keyboard and mouse. Well, that year I got swine flu. I was sick about two weeks with it and ended up taking two points. The place was a cesspool of germs simply because money came before employees. As long as folks have to work and companies are allowed to force sick people to come in even during an epidemic there will continue to be unnecessary illnesses and even deaths. I did get the flu this year but it was the first time since the Swine Flu and I am pretty sure I got it in the Drs office.

• ines871

@Laurie - What did you mean to communicate with your statement "Anyway, the way I see it? Reset. Move on. 😁👍" ?

This discussion has been closed.