Homeopathic remedies in the USA are coming under attack!

Comments

• Torey
    Torey Posts: 5,679 admin

Not just in the US. There is an ongoing court case in Australia. As well, physicians in Britain have been advised to stop the practice of prescribing homeopathic remedies. We are very fortunate in Canada that we are still able to order remedies from the bigger pharmacies in Britain and Europe as I understand it has become more difficult to import remedies into the US. Just another push from Big Pharma.

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2020

Well, to quote some famous words "We the people, in order to preserve... our God-given life & continue Good health, do hereby simply grow our own herbs..., along with lotsa Cruciferous & Green & other veggies & also fruits, etc & eat them as we see fit.

• Obiora E
    Obiora E Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz Thank you for sharing! Some of the controversy was talked about in the documentary, "Just One Drop," as well as the history of homeopathy. But this is not new news but old news but I do feel that homeopathy and other forms of non-allelopathic European medicine will continue to heal, astonish "mainstream" physicians, and unite people too.

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Obiora E

I sure hope you are right.

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope so too. I've learned to use it for almost everything. I rarely buy conventional med's anymore. Since we've changed the way we eat & drink (no sodas for 7 years now) we haven't even needed any tylenol, advil, etc. We rarely get sick now but when one of us does we've been using homeopathy & vitamin C.

• Heidi
    Heidi Posts: 29 ✭✭✭

I am so tired of the government and big pharma butting in and controlling every aspect of our lives. I am slowly learning to make my own medicine and herbal remedies and will continue studying and making them. I am so glad not to have to rely on so many drugs out there that have side effects worse that the problem.