Marjory’s perspective on the Coronavirus

Should you be worried? 

Both YES and NO – and probably for different reasons than you think.

First lets discuss the YES. Humanity is absolutely overdue for an epidemic or pandemic. Collectively, most human immune systems are very weak. And our world is so tightly interconnected we are ripe for it. I fully expect that an epidemic or pandemic will break out on the planet within my lifetime. 

When it comes, it will be very bad. Our medical systems are already stretched thin with regular daily operations. Many medicines are already in short supply and that is with ‘normal’ rates of illness and injury. We have a lot of folks from the medical system in the TGN community and many have told me there just ins’t enough of anything to handle any kind of real emergency.   

CNN reports: Huanggang -- a city of 7.5 million in Hubei province -- is only allowing one representative from each household to leave their home every other day to go out for grocery shopping in order to minimize the flow of people in the city.

The unprecedented decision to shut down entire cities comes as the country faces a shortage of medical supplies. Chinese Premier Li Keqiang has even asked the European Union to help China procure medical supplies, according to a Chinese government statement.

And you know there is only four days’ worth of food supplies in any given city.  Everyone is dependent on a just in time trucking system. So there will be many other complications beyond medical treatment. 

You absolutely should always have some level of preparedness - especially in the times we live in now. 

Backup food supplies, tools, seeds, tradable items, defense, medical supplies… You need this for months and possibly years. The bubonic plague didn’t just happen in one day – it raged and recurred for about 5 years. Many epidemics are fairly long lived taking from 2 years to decades to fully play out. 

That is why skills are way more important that stuff. Having some stuff is a good thing, but you can’t really ever have enough. 

Now for the NO (which is also another YES)…

The conornavirus does not look like a real epidemic to me. The way the media has grabbed it, is running with it, and is blowing it way out of proportion smacks of something manufactured. 

To put this Coronavirus in perspective compare it to the current flu season here in the US:

At least 19 million people have come down with the flu in the U.S. with 180,000 ending up in the hospital, according to the CDC. The flu season, which started in September and can run until May, is currently at its peak and poses a greater health threat to the U.S. than the new coronavirus, physicians say. The new virus, which first emerged in Wuhan, China, on Dec. 31, has sickened roughly 17,400 and killed 362 people mostly in that country as of Monday morning.

In some ways I’m glad they are over reacting, as humanity does need to know how to respond to a real threat when it comes. But I don’t think the Coronavirus is it.

And I do believe there really is some serious danger beyond the virus to consider here. 

We have to ask - why is this huge media event being produced? 

It’s a massive production. 60 million Chinese people are being quarantined…. Every news media outlet in the world is reporting on it. Almost every nation has shut down some level of immigration to/from China. 

This is larger than the 911 event. I’m still completely amazed at that stunt where billions of people were convinced that an airplane flying into the side a building could cause it to collapse downward… Like what happened to common sense and the laws of physics? But I degress.

This Coronavirus event is requiring organization on a scale that is vastly beyond what it must have taken to orchestrate 911. 

So the question is….

Why is this production happening?

Why go to such extent?

Some folks in our forums have suggested that selling vaccines could be the reason. And while that may happen, personally, I don’t think that’s a big enough justification for this scale of implementation. 

Is there something that we are needing to be distracted from? 

What else could be a major threat to the world that this event will be the ostensible ‘cause’ of?

I don’t know for sure what it is, but my guess is it’s the financial system. 

Both the stock and the real estate markets around the world are way over inflated. They’e been fueled by low interest rates. My gosh, you know? Being able to barrow $300,000 at only 3.5% interest for 30 years??? It’s made monthly payments so low people can afford to pay hugely inflated prices for houses. 

In Europe they are even giving out loans with negative interest rates. Honestly, I still can’t wrap my mind around that one. 

It’s insanity. 

We are in a serious global bubble. 

While at Lynn’s greenhouse workshop a few weeks ago, some TGN members alerted me to deep concerns about the US dollar, the banking system, and the financial markets (we have some really switched on people in this network). 

The Fed has been pumping money into the repo markets at alarmingly higher and higher rates in recent weeks. The repo market is where banks lend to each other overnight. Essentially the banks didn’t want to lend to each other at 2% (what???) and to force the rates to stay low, the Fed has been stepping in and lending vast amounts very cheaply. 

Much of the cheap money the Fed is injecting is being used by opportunistic hedge funds who are speculatively pumping up the stock market even more. 

This can’t go on forever. Maybe not even more than a few weeks.   

One TGN member described it to me as “the financial system is on life support and there isn’t any more juice for the IV bag”. 

Basically the US dollar and it’s banking system – the currency that runs the world – is in serious trouble. 

This is a global problem. 

Now we have the Corona virus effectively shutting down China. The world’s largest trading partner. The economic impact of this is going to rock already tettering markets. The airlines and hotels are the first and most obivious negatively impacted. But it goes much deeper. 

China has shut down 24 entire provinces – and those happen to be the areas that export about 90% of the manufactured goods China sells around the world. 

Other examples are Starbucks is shutting down half of it’s 4,100 stores in China and IKEA has shut down half of its 30 stores. Chinese tourism to all over the world has stopped and shut off money to those destinations. And how may conventions or other gatherings are being cancelled right now?

There will be much more unravelling to come. 

This is a huge upset to an already precarious world market.

So, are they using the Coronavirus to precipitate, and to blame for, an upcoming financial crisis?

We’ve all known for decades that we live in a house of cards. We’ve all known at some point, the balloon would pop. I think we are near that end game.  

Is this a way to implode the cards as gently as possible? A manufactured descent? 

If that’s the case, then I think it’s a good thing. I would much rather have an engineered descent than an out of control wild one. 

And, if it’s engineered, then I am sure there has already been a ‘solution’ manufactured. They’ve had enough years to plan it out. 

I don’t really know what that solution will be (I have some guesses). But in general, I suspect it will be something which none of us would accept now, but in the face of such a dire situation we will.

What other risks on a global scale do we need to be diverted from if it’s not the financial system?

This is all just what I am piecing together from common sense and intuition. I’m not really sure what the end result will be.  And this topic may not even be appropriate for the forums...

I’m so glad to have a piece of Earth (my backyard) as a refuge to sanity. The chickens are not worried. 

So, bottom line? Yes, you should be prepared for an epidemic. And, I am doubtful the Coronavirus is it. 

But something is definitely up. 

And it is big. 

Get prepared. 

Comments

• judsoncarroll4
    judsoncarroll4 Posts: 5,490 admin
    edited February 2020

Good insights and advice. A few years ago, I got the bird flu when it was going around. I awoke that morning, feeling fine. I had plans to go to the bank and the grocery store, etc... went out and I had no brakes! I never have figured out why, but my brake line was cut or broken in half. So, I added break fluid... watched it pour on the ground, before figuring out what was going on. I had only one vehicle at the time, and a mechanic was closer than the parts store. By the time he fixed my car, I wasn't feeling right. Thank God, that I picked up groceries and paid a couple of utility bills! When I got home, my fever spiked. I puked a couple of times, passed out and for 3-4 days, I was unable to do anything. Finally, I had a major nose bleed and after that, I was kind of okay.... weird, I know. But, that nose bleed seemed to help. Anyway... I learned from that. I'm not a "prepper", but I basically keep the "stock up for a snowstorm" mindset year-round. You just never know. You can wake up fine, and be near death sick by noon... and, you never know when your car will break down. Bad things usually come in multiples.

• You have certainly given me a lot to think about and it does make sense. I have always felt the need to be able to survive without the current systems in place, probably because I was raised by parents who grew up during the depression. I agree that it is only a matter of time...this is something I've thought about for years already. That being said, I refuse to live in a state of fear like the government would like for us to do (which is not what you are advocating lol). Scared people make poor choices and will follow whoever is talking the loudest and with the most determination. It's about control.

When I start to worry I look around and see that at this moment I am safe and I have everything I need. None of us know what the next moment holds, do we? So do what you can to be prepared for any eventuality and then let the Universe sort the rest out. Watch your chickens or flowers or whatever things bring you joy. By keeping our little corner as healthy and happy as we can, we can hope that others will see and follow suit.

• dottile46
    dottile46 Posts: 437 ✭✭✭

Interesting @Marjory Wildcraft. I agree, there is something else going on. We spent how many weeks with the Presidential impeachment taking up news, now the Coronavirus? Oil is priced on the US dollar, there was/is crisis in the middle eastern oil fields. More than one country would be happy to see the dollar devalue.

All we can do is tend to us and ours and be prepared. If it isn't today or tomorrow, it could be next week or next year. We will need everything we have learned through your hard work, dedication, and leadership. Whether we are buying herbs to make our medicines now, or growing our own, the knowledge we are gaining will be invaluable.

Vaccines may not be the reason for this situation but it will reap rewards from it. Anyone that thinks that vaccines are just vaccines needs to read more real news. There is said to be evidence that "they", whoever that is, have added ingredients to effect human fertility in some countries.

One will never, positively, beyond a shadow of doubt, be able to prove that it was a smoke screen for "something", even after "something" happens. We can suspect, and have our suspicions, but I don't think we will ever know.

• ines871
    ines871 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭✭✭

may we Add some things?

How could there be any doubt but that the False flagsters 'engineered' yet another disaster.

re "The new virus, which first emerged in Wuhan, China, on Dec. 31, has sickened roughly 17,400 and killed 362 people mostly in that country as of Monday morning.

Those stats are only the 'official Chinese' prop. - Apparently according to Chinese doctors, plus quarantined citizens (don't want them to be murdered, so not posting videos), it is actually much worse: The 1st. Chinese to fall sick in China was on Dec. 10th. iow he caught it the 1st. week & so this particular Coronavirus is now two months into it...

Now Why, when the Chinese govt. knew what is going down, (they arrested 9 doctors who tried to get the word out), - two days before Wuhan told the world about the outbreak severity, WHY did it host a potluck banquet attended by >>>> over 40,000 families <<<< (so the city could apply for a world record for most dishes served at an event). What can that potLuck be, but another ! crime against humanity. iow, you can Not trust what they tell you, as 'secrecy' is the word.

And Why would it start in China, to begin with... kinda long but Insightful... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5XkhUKMDM, here's a printed, but not as comprehensive version. https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2020/01/21/asia-pacific/coronavirus-china-food-markets/#.XjjLHoh7nDA

Alot of nonmedical folks don't understand about this particular Corona virus, so watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okg7uq_HrhQ Now MRSA enters the picture. = As of 1-30-2020, from the current trajectory supposedly over 100 million people could be infected by the end of February. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq3Y9rmlEQE As it stands maybe 20% mortality. Another reason the world will never know the real mortality, is the Chinese families are forbidden to have funerals.

=

So to Prevent freaking out, instead like you @Marjory Wildcraft said PREPARE... Thank you for your hard work, dedication, and leadership. Philippians 4:13 Those who are prepared shall not fear. This md mentions "we use essential oils" which is kinda unusual, & his info sounds reliable https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUrvVkVPXHM

We have everything you mentioned (Backup food supplies, tools, seeds, tradable items, medical supplies…) but not 1 thing you mentioned as family thinks we are More in danger with it. I don't know how to resolve that.

I agree that it's Not the BIG one, there will be much worse yet. = But even in death, there is Real Peace, as then the b...... can't hurt us anymore, & we are HOME FREE.

re MONEY that you spent much of the post on. Considering that HALF of Americans do not have $1000 for any emergency, (which probably includes members here?), - how do you think people can BE PREPARED ?

Personally, I believe - the CB's devastating Fiat-system is being changed, & for the better shortly, but I don't know that for 100% . I just trust that. Aside that, there's Piggy-banks.

re "a piece of Earth (my backyard) as a refuge to sanity" = What do all the people who have No backyard, maybe surviving out of their car, ( like @silvertipgrizz is thinking of doing this year), what will keep them going for Sanity ?

re ENDURANCE , you said: "The bubonic plague didn’t just happen in one day – it raged and recurred for about 5 years. Many epidemics are fairly long lived taking from 2 years to decades to fully play out." - It might be good for also other members here to start practicing eating just Once each day.

What do you all think ?

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some good advice about vitamin C that I've read several times now posted by several different natural health folks. Vitamin C is pretty affordable unless you buy the liposomal vitamin C. Something everyone could stock up on.

https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/doctor-gifford-jones-people-dying-needlessly-from-coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR2aN0g8hNeWeI_CaWWd9ih3vHfwsMvVRic8E0Jcajt1551gD092cF5PLNk

• A really thoughtful and thought provoking article. Thank you Marjorie!

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Hi @rainbow I've been seeing the entire gamut of possabilities - the death toll is completely underestimated to hide the epidemic, to they are doing thier best to get more claim people dead to inflate the numbers...

Like almost everything today, it's hard to tell what is true.

I believe there is always a way. beyond everything there is a much greater power. What is it that beats your heart? Even if I were living in a car with no land - I know that if I set an intentioned and opened up to possabilities, I could have land. I believe that power is available to everyone.

You mentioned a scenario about the fiat currency being changed out? I'm very curious what you've heard about that? Please tell!

• ines871
    edited February 2020

@Marjory Wildcraft - re "the death toll is completely underestimated to hide the epidemic, to they are doing thier best to get more claim people dead to inflate the numbers..." <- Do you think they are UNDER-estimating, or "inflating" death numbers ? iow which way do you interpret it? Not sure how you meant that statement.

this week:

-> Beijing's old habits kept world in dark as an epidemic grew https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/wuhan-virus-beijings-old-habits-kept-world-in-dark-as-an-epidemic-grew

-> next https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ -continuous clock, but only what is Officially reported.

-> COVER UP? Coronavirus – Chinese media giant lists death toll 24,589 but quickly changes to 304 sparking conspiracies. https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10904402/coronavirus-chinese-media-giant-lists-deaths-as-24589/

-> "The calm before The Storm - Coronavirus cases set to Explode higher" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq3Y9rmlEQE spreads to India ! - IF the coronavirus follows its current geometric growth, over 100 million people could be infected by end of February.

-> some guy plugged all the variables into a program https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FvIisNbsSQ, & says according to his Free downloadable program (that I don't understand), that by June 2020 ---10+ million will have died.

-> Supposedly public health organizations and other groups such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation predicted 65 million+ people would perish in the 2019-nCoV outbreak.

Regardless, I refuse to give in to panic. Initially worried re the above, presently I Choose to be at peace.

-> accept another Poisoned needle https://www.who.int/blueprint/priority-diseases/key-action/novel-coronavirus/en/ , anyone?

Not me.

====

re "about the fiat currency being changed out? I'm very curious what you've heard about that? Please tell! "

in May '17, some guy started 5 weekly podcasts called the "X22Report", that he then split into 2 reports separating out the financial. Have followed that for a year. Yesterday's reports were: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_wkq4JVTNg & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1aCZwbvvPg

• Marjory Wildcraft

Hmm, under reported food shortages? That's an interesting perspective. You know when people run out of food, or when food gets too expensive... tht's about the only thing that gets people to riot. Here is an article I wrote on that a while back. https://thegrownetwork.com/the-cause-of-riots-and-the-price-of-food/

• Ljiljana
    Ljiljana Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

Marjory this is one fantastic article. I just would like to add to points:

First: China is the biggest growing economy in the world, making friends with large states like Russia and making plans that avoid US - so to slow them down in some way would maybe help to some.. Conspiracy theory? No, after 911 when lives of few thousands of own people were wiped out for some other good - nope, why care about Chinese..? They are endangering our existence - can't you see that?

Second: it just blows my mind - and it shouldn't, I should have been used to it by now - that in October 2019 there was an simulation of potential scenario - what would happen if there is such a massive epidemic, how to put it to a public, how to limit and tame information including internet... and part of it was B & M Gates Foundation who already have registered patent for coronavirus and were working on vaccine... or just look at all the details here: https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/did-bill-gates-world-economic-forum-predict-coronavirus-outbreak-will-there-be-an-internet-blackout-to-control-information/#.

Should we wonder were this virus came from?

• Bill Craig
    Bill Craig Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

Excellent commentary Marjory, however, I think that the following links should be added so that people are better informed as to what is being covered up by both China, the WHO, CDC and all governments worldwide.

In explosive interview, author of Bioweapons Act Dr. Francis Boyle confirms coronavirus is an “offensive biological warfare weapon”

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/FMfcgxwGDDpcRZVlZPDnHVQgXPFrcJNt?compose=DmwnWsdMWxRqfbzZDsdWVprLTPGqGrVxlsgcTSFntBKFCBCJwtpcVJFXwqTFLZTmdgfBsXCHppqv

and

BREAKING: China to quarantine city of Shenzhen in Guangdong Province, causing “mad rush” to Hong Kong as (infected) citizens flee to other nations

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-07-china-to-quarantine-city-of-shenzhen-causing-mad-rush-to-hong-kong-coronavirus-pandemic.html

This is going to get a lot worse before it ends!

• Mick
    Mick Posts: 3 ✭✭✭

The reason the WTC came straight down was because the massive heat of jet fuel softened the steel supports as it ran down them. Those supports ran up and down near the center of the building. Otherwise it wouldn't have been a straight drop.

• Mick

Negative interest rates are used to try to stimulate any movement in the economy at all. The United States has done this as well in bad economic times. It encourages people to get out and buy which has kept businesses big and small from going under.

• Mick

Guys, come on! "Why care about the Chinese"? These people have little freedoms. Their opinions don't matter to their own government and most keep their opinions to themselves for fear of some kind of retribution. How would you feel if something horrible was going on in our country and that was the world's response to us? And this whole coronavirus thing being some cooked up scenario?? There are waaay too many organizations from too many countries involved for it to be some kind of farce. I agree that right now the seasonal flu is more of a threat here than the coronavirus. I know we can all post our opinions here but I'm kind of shocked at the conspiracy theory tones from some of these posts. Not what I expected on this site.

• jkb
    jkb Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

Thank you for a very insightful and honest article.

• ines871

@Marjory Wildcraft -

1/24 Coronavirus , & 1/27 Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, & (( 2-1-2020 Coronavirus: < mine could just be deleted )), & 2/5 Who can say what the truth is?, & yesterday Potential for a domino effect from the coronavirus These 5 other threads were started in only 12 days. is it possible to combine the increasing... threads started on the > Intentionally-made coronavirus < into your thread here ? - Or are you thinking the more the merrier? - Am thinking that just yours would be enough, so we can Focus our learning on more positive matters. What do you think?

• Marjory Wildcraft

Hi @rainbow We actaully have very little control over the threads in these forums - this is software we license, but don't own. The forums are for our community to express themselves, share, etc. not something that I want to control.

I don't think it is possible to combine threads. I agree, there is quite a bit coming through via different perspectives and it would be nicer to have it all in one place... but then that one thread would be very long...

• ines871

@Marjory Wildcraft Okay, no problem. It was just a thought. 🙂

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,573 admin
    edited February 2020

@Bill Craig My sister is quarantined to her apartment complex in Guangdong. So far, she is okay, but I am concerned for her safety.

@blevinandwomba I guess I need to have a little talk with our hedgehog and get to the root of the issue. Isn't it funny how our brains can switch things like that on us sometimes.

• jjocean
    jjocean Posts: 31 ✭✭✭

From my perspective the outbreak is certainly going to have its effect on the world financial systems. As a pandemic it is (best information) not a particularly lethal virus. Consider the 2017-2018 flu season in the US alone: CDC reports 61,000 deaths out of 810,000 hospitalizations. (7.5% fatality of hospitalized cases). The new corona virus is a fizzing firecracker compared with existing viral outbreaks. Marjory is spot on when you look at the shutdown of the Chinese economy. The idea that a new financial collapse is imminent is certainly realistic. The idea that tending to one's finances and limiting one's own debt is probably the best action to take for many reasons. Also for many reasons this just isn't practical for a lot of people leaves them to prep and prep hard. It doesn't mean you have to suddenly be prepared to live forever without the common dependance on the supply chain. It means you need to fill the gap between what is normal now and what the normal would be after a financial reset. Few to none of the existing countries will ever be able to service their own debts (much like many of us). The only way this type of debt gets fixed is a "reset" usually historically fixed by war. This may be a non war way of resetting the financial systems. I sure don't know but I know I'm good for a while if systems break down.

When the Balkan countries collapsed in their war a survivor of that terrible time shared that the easiest trade goods was Bic lighters and cigarettes. I always thought that was ironic but if you think of it if supply breaks down a supply of such items would be better than money.

I know I'm not a worrier but I do like to be ready for what's next. A global bio weapon of intense lethality is not something I am even willing to pretend to prep for but... financial breakdown is always followed by better times after it is suffered through. Your mileage may vary.

• ines871

on Feb 8th, I posted re official Chinese news reporting ( Initially 24,589 dead) but quickly changed to 304.

Today, only two days later, the official Chinese news reports .................................................................... 936 deaths. iow Triple.

The Chinese decided they were "sacrificing the entire Hubei Province" ( 59 million (yikes!) people ), https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-05/china-sacrifices-a-province-to-save-the-world-from-coronavirus 97% of all deaths from the virus

Don't you think that Initial 24,589 dead, was the more accurate number ?

• blevinandwomba
    blevinandwomba Posts: 813 ✭✭✭✭

That's good that you're being proactive @Laurie; make sure you check his phone and any other devices- don't let his spiny cuteness deceive you.

• SuperC
    SuperC Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭

I think there is a financial something stirring or a thirty year depression coming or global population control. And a side note, what’s with 5G? It’s been offered free so consumers get the service and so more cell towers are built causing more radiation in our neighborhoods.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,573 admin

@blevinandwomba Well, so far, he isn't saying anything and is being cagey. lol

• 7207chablis
    7207chablis Posts: 46 ✭✭✭

Well, I am not worried but stay informed!

I was living in Mexico when the epidemic of H1N1 started. The schools have been closed. We went for grocery shopping with masks and gloves. Coming back home we disinfected all the packagings before storing everything in the fridge. It turned out that it wasn’t so dangerous. H1N1 is a common flu virus today. We got so stressed for nothing!

Anyway, I like to be prepared and bought some licorice that I read could be good against the Coronavirus.

This discussion has been closed.