'Is Coffee Good for You?'

Merin Porter
Merin Porter Posts: 1,026 admin
edited November 2020 in Other News

"Yes! But it depends on the kind of coffee and the quantity."

Comments

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like to think that anything that lifts the spirit, or makes me happy, is good for me😉

• Merin Porter
    Merin Porter Posts: 1,026 admin

I love this way of thinking! There's also a quote I like that says, "Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time." I feel like it's a similar way of thinking to what you said, and I enjoy it. Thanks for sharing! :)

• SuperC
    SuperC Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭

Its color is brown indicating a natural laxative, and that means it’s healthy. Over consumption may lead to stomach or intestinal bloating causing weight fluctuations. Yes, coffee is good for you. @MerinPorter

• DebiB
    DebiB Posts: 92 ✭✭✭

As I sit here drinking my coffee as I’m reading this, I would like to say that my thoroughly researched opinion is yes, coffee is good for you. Especially on a rainy, cold day. Ok, kidding aside I lean toward the attitude of “all things in moderation “ when it comes to things like coffee. Some coffee is fine but don’t let it be the only thing you drink.

• The dosing makes the poision. Digitalis is a lethal poision but life saving in low dosings for patients suffering from weak heart.

Same goes for coffee or salt or alcohol. red wine is the prime example for the last one.