Ok I give. How many rolls of toilet paper do you buy at one time?
Are you prepared?
Every time I see a report or hear what you need to stock up on, close to the top of each list has been toilet paper. Make sure you have enough toilet paper, don't forget the toilet paper, are you ready if you have to stay at home for 14 days, will you have enough toilet paper. Winter storm, sickness, power outages, the list goes on and on.
Do people really only buy 1 roll at a time? I don't think our store even sells only 1 roll. a 4 pk yes but 1 roll?
Are you prepared? I don't think toilet paper should be in the top 3 of my families need, I hope I'm a better planner that.
Yes we have enough if we have to stay in place for 14 days. How about you?
- 602 All Categories
- 28 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 44 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 281 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 420 Current Events & Breaking News
- 29 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.2K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.4K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 471 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 32 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 439 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 330 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.1K Personal Journals
- 91 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter