Home   |   About Us   |   GROW: The Book   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Shop   |   Forum Rules

Poison Oak Already!!! — The Grow Network Community
It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop Choose seeds wisely.

-Confucius

Poison Oak Already!!!

One week planting the spring garden and I have poison oak! I can't even see any, so the leaves must be tiny. But, there is the rash on the back of my hand and the tip of my nose... so I can figure out pretty easily the chain of event there. No real complaints though... last time the transfer from hand to other body part happened in the bathroom.... NOT FUN!!!

Comments

• Gail HGail H Posts: 249 ✭✭✭

An early spring can be a mixed blessing. I saw a grasshopper yesterday. I've never seen one in March. I hope he doesn't have a bunch of buddies.

• burekcrew86burekcrew86 Posts: 170 ✭✭✭

That is one part of gardening and outdoor life I dread. I seem to magically discover poison ivy all the time and my reactions are not pleasant. I know what it looks like but somehow I miss some small patches and they find me. I feel for you @judsoncarroll4 .

• judsoncarroll4judsoncarroll4 Posts: 1,630 admin

Well, they say that high doses of vit C helps - supposed to help with viruses too... so why no?