C- Virus check in. What's happening, how you feeling, what you doing?
In Australia it's not quite lockdown but close to it. Essential services open( that seems a very broad term) most students are home, except kids of parents who work for essential services. 3 is a crowd, fines apply unless it's people from your household. Stay at home is the mantra, if you have to go out grocery shopping or doctors app, go straight there, practice social distancing, don't stop for a chat, get home. Flatten the curve.
For us, things haven't changed all that much. We're retired and where we live is out of town, surrounded by forest, neighbours not so close. Live out of the vegie garden and only grocery shop when necessary. We are getting a few more jobs done around the place. We still walk every morning on our property. We are so very fortunate and grateful to live here.
If you need a virtual hug, chat or just reassurance, then hook on to this discussion. Please keep safe, stay healthy and look after each other.
This Week's Leaders
- 602 All Categories
- 27 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 42 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 263 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 413 Current Events & Breaking News
- 1.1K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.3K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 456 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 32 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 413 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 335 The Homestead: DIY
- 1K Personal Journals
- 87 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter