THANKYOU Marjory & TGN Team!

Alison
Alison Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Encouragement

@Marjory Wildcraft Over the past few weeks we have all had our lives impacted by the sudden changes due to the pandemic. Many have lost jobs, are in isolation, and have had other challenges such as not being able to find various staples on the grocery stores. Yet, throughout this time The Grow Network has remained consistent!

In the time that I have had the privilege of being involved with TGN it has been evident that both Marjory and her team consider this more than a job. More than a platform for others to gain information or to share their gardening stories.

Throughout the growing health and financial uncertainty I have seen Marjory seek to provide a means for the greater community to sustain themselves and even prosper during the times ahead. This is an ongoing act of generosity and kindness that I felt needed to be brought out into the light and given a chance to be recognised and celebrated for what it is - True Love, Compassion and Selflessness for others.

THANKYOU Marjory and to the team of people you have working with you!

Comments

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,576 admin

@Alison @EarlKelly Let me be the first to say thank you. It is taking extra time out of our already crazy, busy & now extra stressful lives to keep building this great community and trying to keep it stable through this time.

@Alison I took the liberty to add Marjory's name in blue to make sure she sees your post. 😉🤗

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Ahhh! thank you everyone.

Yes, it very much is a mission for all the TGN team as well as everyone here in the forums.

Yes, it is a missiion of service.

I'm so glad it keeps somewho working... I can't tell you the number of times this organization has come close the the abyss, but somehow, miracously, we keep going. I know it's because we all believe so deeply in what we are doing.

Thank you all so much.

• tomandcara
    tomandcara Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭

@Marjory Wildcraft I am also very grateful for TGN, The forum lets us connect with people from all over the world. I learn a lot here. Let's hope and pray that abyss fades into the far distant past.