Green bean trellis- Husbands latest woodworking project

lmrebert
lmrebert Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭

This is the latest project in our suburban food medicine back yard... I’m jealous of the green beans because I want to use it for my loofahs!

If you zoom up her engraved and burned a scripture in it... I love this so much!!

Comments

• Jens the Beekeeper
    Jens the Beekeeper Posts: 651 admin

@lmrebert looks really good and sturdy. The burned in scripture is really cool.

• Karin
    Karin Posts: 272 ✭✭✭

@lmrebert great frame, looks really sturdy. Can't see the scripture tho, what is iit?

• dianne.misspooz
    dianne.misspooz Posts: 105 ✭✭✭

Looks great! I should be putting up my cattle panels for my beans next weekend. You've inspired me to get moving!

• EarlKelly
    EarlKelly Posts: 230 ✭✭✭

They both are really nice! Great job, love to see some pictures later this year covered with plants. Stay healthy.

• drpclarke
    drpclarke Posts: 53 ✭✭✭

I am inspired to do something like this.

• VickiP
    VickiP Posts: 586 ✭✭✭✭

Nice. I have been looking a different plans, I really like this one.

• lmrebert

@foodherbshealth its Genesis 1:29-30💕

• herbantherapy
    herbantherapy Posts: 453 ✭✭✭✭

Really nice. My trellises need some repairs before they go up this year. Thanks for the reminder! I swear I would have pulled them out in a couple of weeks and been annoyed that they are not ready to set out!! #weekendproject

• sallyhoward
    sallyhoward Posts: 106 ✭✭✭

Very inspiring. And they look sturdy

• maimover
    maimover Posts: 359 ✭✭✭

@lmrebert @greyfurball I agree with EarlKelly 😊

• silvertipgrizz
    silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭

@maimover @lmrebert @greyfurball

I also agree with @EarlKelly

Also, I couldn't see the scripture either. Where is it?

And thanks for posting these. I think I have just enough wood left to build one for myself.

• lmrebert

Here’s close up of scripture 👍🏻🙏🏻

• lmrebert

@greyfurball I really love your trellis so very perfect!! I love the idea of it being portable... we live in a wind tunnel here in SoCal... we’ve lost trees, shutters off our home etc... it’s a real battle so we have to secure it deep in the ground... he can still uproot it but not too easily... I’m hoping he will just get rid of all the grass and just keep making food and herbal areas!!

• Ruth Ann Reyes
    Ruth Ann Reyes Posts: 577 admin

This is awesome! Love the scripture!