Top Quality Tinctures for Sale or Trade

Voodoo Flóra
Voodoo Flóra Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Handmade

Comments

• sarah121
    sarah121 Posts: 129 ✭✭✭

As a registered herbalist I have a dispensary stocked full of high quality tinctures - most made by myself from fresh plant.

The standard price is £10 for 100 ml plus postage (£15 for any number of items.) Most tinctures are 1:3 strength and are organic or wildcrafted.

In addition to the usual tinctures, at present I also have the following offerings:

"Deep Breath" Herbal cough syrup & nerve support £10 for 100 ml Contains Marshmallow, Licorice root, Thyme, Elecampane, Mullein, Ground Ivy and Passionflower (*not suitable for people with high blood pressure or who are pregnant / nursing.)

Tea tree hand sanitizers in refilable glass dispenser £5.50 for 25ml

Immunity tonic drops £12 for 100 ml. Contains Lemon balm, Elderflower, Astragalus, Echinacea, Turmeric, Shizandra, Cleavers, Bitter orange syrup and Ginger (*not suitable if pregnant or nursing, or if taking blood thinning medication.)

Flu Fighter herbal tea £3.75 for 30g Contains elderflower, peppermint and yarrow. This product is suitable for all and can be drunk freely as a tea or used as a facial steam to help relieve congestion.

Elderberry syrup with echinacea and licorice £10 for 100 ml (*not suitable for people with high blood pressure or pregnant / nursing.)

Please do check with your state on the import policy for herbal medicines before placing an order.

To order please send an email to sarah@alchemilla.co stating what you need and the best postal address to send out to.

For personal safety I would also require information about any GP prescribed drugs so that you can be sure there are no contra-indications. I also offer free 15 minute Skype sessions to anyone who has a specific question about herbal products and their suitability.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,604 admin

@aprilbbrinkman Do you have anything to sell or are you asking for products?

• sarah121
    sarah121 Posts: 129 ✭✭✭

@aprilbbrinkman I have a dispensary stocked full of high quality tinctures. All are for sale (provided they are over the counter and not schedule 3 herbs) including the offerings mentioned in the post.

• Voodoo Flóra

Hi Sarah how lovely the UK has a wonderful gardening tradition. I would live to hear how you network with your customers at a more local level. The era of the cheapo drugs for sale on the internet is over!!!

• Voodoo Flóra

Hi Laurie yes I have product for sale or trade and the nice thing about tincture it is not difficult to mail even overseas.

• Voodoo Flóra

Sarah you have some very fine sounding tincture creations we are in the process moving to our hoped for forever homestead so once we are less like a traveling homestead it would be fun to trade if you are interested. We have all homegrown, organic, handcrafted creations. Cannabis. Rose. Dandelion. St. John's Wort. The list goes on. I tend not to mix them.