Food for Thought

Comments

• lmrebert
    lmrebert Posts: 363 ✭✭✭✭

I think people are waking up to the real story here, we have had much worse to deal with without the unnatural response we are being fed now. Working in a hospital, nothing we have done has made any sense to me at all. Its been very trying to deal with walking into the building every day because I agree with none of it. Disservice to our patients and its all nonsense! Pirbright institute filed for patent on virus (stakeholders Bill and Melinda Gates) which as we know you cannot patent nature, hense, this is a chimeric "gain of function" virus. so much info on all of it, the end time is here. look up ID 2020, Even 210 and Bill Gate TED talk from 2015.. .its very disturbing. The numbers do not warrant what the agreement was at the beginning of this "virus" and the narrative has continued to suggest that it was a plan all along, otherwise they would have adapted the protocol. smh... time to run for the hills :-)

• kbmbillups1
    kbmbillups1 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm glad you shared these video. I shared videos along these lines a while back and found they weren't welcome. I've been sharing a lot of these type of videos with my friends and family on facebook, texts, and email. I've found that most people have made up their minds and aren't open to learning new information and deciding for themselves what they think. It's a rare person these days who will take the time to think about it and come to a different conclusion than the one they started with. I think too many people watch too much news and need to turn it off.

My facebook friends have been arguing like mad over masks. The mask wearers don't care to read or watch anything including research studies that show how and why masks don't work. Not only do they feel they work but they feel I should wear one to protect them. When I say if you are wearing a mask and it is protecting you why do I have to wear one to protect you as well? Shouldn't my mask protect me? Apparently that's not the way they think. My mask protects them and theirs protects me. If I get into the studies or the epidemiologists or virologists or even doctors and nurses that I personally know and what they know about masks not protecting us from this virus all they want to do is argue. They have no facts just how they feel about it. They argue and argue, unfriend, unfollow, and shame the non mask wearers. Some do state that the CDC says to wear them and when you tell them it's a suggestion not a requirement they don't agree. Facebook's "fact checkers" telling everyone posts with facts, studies, even articles about doctors explaining why they don't work are false don't help. I'm sure that is by design.

Yesterday I was shopping in Kroger without a mask (haven't worn one yet) and a women came near me, took her mask off of one ear and removed it from her mouth, and loudly said to me "I'm wearing a mask so I don't die." I guess she was telling me I was going to die since I didn't have one on? I just smiled at her since I know the facts and just kept on shopping.

I saw a funny post the other day and think I may have to try it if I actually have to go in someplace that won't let me in without a face covering - the guy made one of gauze! My daughters have worked at Chickfila and Panera during this entire thing. Until the past couple weeks they weren't required to wear masks. I don't think the people who love masks and only wear them to go in and out of a store realize that when you wear it for an 8 hour shift you can't breathe. Both of them have said they make them dizzy, give them headaches, and they can't breathe. A couple kids that they've worked with have even passed out. The hotter it gets the more I worry about my daughter who works the outside drive thru passing out. I'm hoping they drop the mask requirement soon.

Too many of my family and friends think most of these things the videos talk about are conspiracy theories and only believe what they see on the news. I've watched news from several countries and have been shocked to see basically the same stories about this virus everywhere. To me that says something, but to a lot of people it doesn't.

Hopefully, I haven't started an argument here and we can a conversation instead. I'm so tired of people arguing.

• kbmbillups1

@shllnzl I agree. I'm really worried about what's happening to our freedom, rights, and constitution as well. To me it's like too many in political positions are ignoring the constitution all together. I've watched a constitutional attorney the other day speak. He's helping a lot of the small businesses and churches that are opening against the "orders". He's winning!!

• maimover
    maimover Posts: 359 ✭✭✭

@lmrebert YES!!! This pandemic has been planned for years; the “plandemic”. Folks that I talk with (not healthy herbal, gardening folks) are all saying the same thing about the government. It’s really scary. One of the things about all this is the plan for a new rna vaccine that’s is to be given “world wide”, not just in America. When babies are born their immune systems are not developed. They start bombarding them out of utero with these vaccines that makes it more difficult for them to fight off any infections. The 6 week old baby who passed with covid-19...I am convinced that poor baby had shots at birth and again at 4 weeks; brand new life that never had a chance. So sad, so maddening, and such a difficult pill to swallow that our own government is making us sick, killing us, destroying our immune systems, knocking out populations, and forcing us to comply.

• kbmbillups1

@maimover @lmrebert That video is reaching far and wide and social media is running scared in my opinion. They've taken it down over and over and over. It is still up in many languages at brighteon and it's not going to be taken down. They are for free speech. FB has told them if they don't censor the video that entire platform will be blacklisted from FB. I've already had a video I shared from that platform taken down with a message saying I shared a post with false info about the virus.

I just watched a video last night about the rna vaccine. Scary!

• lmrebert

@kbmbillups1 it weird what’s considered false because it could be an actual video of something .. that the person is actually saying... and they take it down as false... really they just need to admit it’s not “false”... they just should say “they don’t like or agree with it” at least that would be honest... but still censorship

• lmrebert

@maimover yes! I heard the baby was also a premed.. with issues, but what is not heard is how babies are dying from “SIDS” every day and it’s listed on the va$$ine package insert.. HELLO... upsets me so much... so much pain and misery from so much greed! It’s criminal

• maimover

@lmrebert it is! Terrifying that the information is available and reported honestly and the powers to be have it taken down as it may interfere with their profits.

• maimover

@kbmbillups1 the doctor (not medical dr) who does the vitamin movies (his name eludes me at this moment); I’m thinking Dr. Andrew Saul said he posted a study from China on his page related to IV vitamin C Being used to successfully treat coronavirus; it was marked as fake news. I don’t understand how these people are allowed to get away with it.

• lmrebert

@maimover yes they want med failure so they can push va$$... hydrochloriquine with z pack had a 95% success rate for cure... ventilators failed because it’s not a ventilation issue it’s an iron hemaglobin binding issue and vents were killing people, remdesivir has a 50-60% success rate which is why they quashed all other info and discredited anyone who spoke about it! I’m sickened how the WHO, CDC, FDA, HHS, MSM, and western med behaves!!

• Torey
    Torey Posts: 5,679 admin

I think there are probably better forums to post these comments on. The Grow Network should reflect positivity (growth), less negativity and conspiracies. I blame the media for a lot of this, because negativity sells more news than positivity.

On that note, I am going to close this thread.

This discussion has been closed.