🐿️ Funniest 21 minutes I've spent in a long time... keeping squirrels out of bird feeders

Marjory Wildcraft
Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin
edited November 2020 in Encouragement

So funny! And really well produced video.

Squirrels are so amazing! And frustrating...

Comments

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,573 admin

We all enjoyed this. Thanks!

• DebiB
    DebiB Posts: 92 ✭✭✭

That was adorable! Squirrels are smart little boogers.

• burekcrew86
    burekcrew86 Posts: 248 ✭✭✭

Lol! This was awesome! I have three squirrels that constantly get at my bird seed. We’re learning to co-exist.

• tomandcara
    tomandcara Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭

Love it and loved his glitter bomb bait package video he did before this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoxhDk-hwuo

• Melissa Swartz
    Melissa Swartz Posts: 270 ✭✭✭

This was a great video. The squirrels are really quite athletic.

• Merin Porter
    Merin Porter Posts: 1,026 admin

Walnuts! Who knew?!?!? 🤣🤣🤣

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

Yeah, I want to be a squirrel in my next life.

• vickeym
    vickeym Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is great entertainment! We had a young one, probably first season on his own, try to move in with us. At the time there was unfinished walls in our bedroom. I hear a scratching sound on the visqueen on our walls. I start looking around and find this young squirrel dragging mushrooms in through the vents in our eves, into the room and down into the insulation in my wall. I smacked the wall below him and he (or she) took off back up the wall and out through the vent. Every few minutes I would hear it trying to do it again. After a while of chasing it out, it finally stopped. The next day, I heard something in my kitchen. Went in and the little brat was trying again in there. lol

• SherryA
    SherryA Posts: 314 ✭✭✭

😂😂😂 They are so smart!

• EarlKelly
    EarlKelly Posts: 230 ✭✭✭

For even more fun to go with your morning coffee. I spray the pole of my bird feeders with your basic spray can of vegetable spray. Your morning bandit will show up and try to climb up the pole to get his treat. Fun to watch them slide back down. They won’t give up either. They keep going until the grease wears off. They eventually get their. Just like to make them work a little for it. Cheap entertainment. Great video by the way.

• Karen luihn
    Karen luihn Posts: 53 ✭✭✭

This was hilarious!