Survival is a diy'er first and foremost

silvertipgrizz
silvertipgrizz Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2020 in DIY Tutorials

All of it, all the many many chapters are pdf downloadable, and other comparable formats as well.

Tagged:

Comments

• Linda Bittle
    Linda Bittle Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭✭✭

I see some tracking info in that list! Lots to check out here. Thanks!

• vickeym
    vickeym Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for sharing this. I see several I can't wait to read. Plus I did a little searching and figured out how to access a lot more.

• tomandcara
    tomandcara Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭

@silvertipgrizz Great resource. Thank you for posting,

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,573 admin

This has a lot of interesting articles. Good for learning now & beyond! Thanks.

• Lisa Pizza
    Lisa Pizza Posts: 15 ✭✭✭

Never heard of Ray Mears Outdoor Guide, but it sounds great. My favorite has been The Complete Book of Outdoor Lore by Ormond. It's out of print, but really useful for skills fir outdoors; But Rays' guide has even more detailed notes. I can't read most of the links you posted, but will try to find a book online.

• VickiP
    VickiP Posts: 586 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks a bunch! I love Internet Archive, it has a lot of cookbooks as well.

• EarlKelly
    EarlKelly Posts: 230 ✭✭✭

Your right, ton of info to check out. Going to keep me busy for a while. Thanks.

• vickeym
    vickeym Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

You may want to download the ones you want sooner rather than later. I have been hearing they may end up shutting this site down. Some kind of problems over making some textbooks available free during the lock downs that they might be getting sued or something. Not positive, but too much great information there to lose the ones you find interesting if it turns out to be true.

• EarlKelly
    EarlKelly Posts: 230 ✭✭✭

Thanks for the heads up. Will have to get busy.