System
System Posts: 121 admin
edited November 2020 in Herbal Energetics

imageWelcome to Herbal Energetics

Read the full story here

Comments

• karolstiegman
    karolstiegman Posts: 7 ✭✭✭

I am so excited to begin this class! Lori Rose has piqued my interest of energetic herbalism as her path is very similar to my own. I, too, have learned so much from the grow network and am very grateful. Even more exciting is that presentations like this, seem to get progressively more informative and provide a structure to immediate application!

• shllnzl
    shllnzl Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had to really work on this course, thinking out the concepts and making time for the homework. It is a good course, just set aside enough time to appreciate it.

• Vicky M.
    Vicky M. Posts: 74 ✭✭✭

Looking forward to learning from Lori Rose and taking her course on Herbal Energetics. I love growing herbs and continuing my journey in learning about them. Here is a picture of my flowering thyme.

• stephanie447
    stephanie447 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭

I have just started this course. My herbal background is in Ayurveda, so I wanted to learn the Western herbal energetics. I am in the middle of the first long video and it is excellent. Very well done!

• Nicoleburba
    Nicoleburba Posts: 58 ✭✭✭

Hello Lori, I am so excited to take your course

• Nicoleburba
    Nicoleburba Posts: 58 ✭✭✭

Herbal Energetics is a great course. It takes a lot of work for me, as my background is accounting. :)) I am so excited to learn about the medicinal herbs. I started noticing them in the parks and even in my backyard. It is so much fun. Even my husband is getting into it.

• kfoto
    kfoto Posts: 108 ✭✭✭

I’m so excited to be here. Notes and more notes. Amazing information.

• Tave
    Tave Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome class, very well done.

• stephanie447
    stephanie447 Posts: 404 ✭✭✭

I started the course and did not finish...so I am making this note to make sure I follow through on it! :-D