What does sustainable mean to you?
I've been sitting with this question for a bit. Being new to this group and loving that people from all walks of life, political backgrounds, lifestyles and orientations are peacefully getting along here, I wonder what being sustainable means to you and how or what practices you are implementing to become sustainable. It feels like this is a beginning of a conversation. There is no right answer other than what you feel inclined to share. Thanks!
This Week's Leaders
- 605 All Categories
- 21 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 25 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 202 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 377 Current Events & Breaking News
- 1K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.2K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 408 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 28 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 298 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 299 The Homestead: DIY
- 856 Personal Journals
- 77 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter