Home   |   About Us   |   The Grow System   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Store   |   Forum Rules

Has anyone else have their Lives changed Thanks to The Grow Network? — The Grow Network Community
If you are raising heritage poultry, The Livestock Conservancy is doing a census and requests your help.

Has anyone else have their Lives changed Thanks to The Grow Network?

Well, I have for over two years . And if any of you have taken one bit of the knowledge that The Grow offers than you are walking the right path to helping not just yourself but your children and the Earth we live on. Please join with me and thank Mother Naute for giving us Marjory. A true person that took the Guts to start The Grow and please thank all those that also join with her and give their time to give us a chance to have healther life and at the same time giving back to the earth. I know I can never repay her. But my life has taken a bitter change. I'm no longer to do my full garden. But I have started growing indoors, using a new LED Ligthing system. I give thanks for all of the Grow. Please join with me and give the Grow a warm thanks.

Comments

• bcabrobinbcabrobin Posts: 228 ✭✭✭

I have learned a lot from everyone on here! I share stuff I learn all the time, I think people get tired of hear "I learned about that on The Grow".

Thank you for your in site and all you teach us. I still have SO much to learn!

• MaryRoweMaryRowe Posts: 423 ✭✭✭✭

@Hillbilly It's so great that you are determined to keep growing, and are shifting to growing indoors if you can't do your full garden. I've had health issues forcing me to take a hard look at what I can realistically do, but the important thing is that we always keep doing something, and take pride in that! TGN is a such great encouragement and help along the way. I love the summits--always come away from those with lots of new ideas and inspiration.

I just started taking part in the discussion forums for a rather silly reason, but valid to me. I don't know much about computers or internet, got my own laptop about a year ago and an internet connection at home only a few months ago. I discovered the solitaire and other games on the laptop, and lately realized I was wasting way too much time on them. I decided that I should spend that time over here on TGN learning something useful instead, and so abandoned the games for the TGN forums and classes. It seems a bit silly to call that life-changing, but in the long run it could well be. In any case TGN is wonderful encouragement to be up and doing and trying new things, and I really need that.

So I join you in thanking Marjory for getting this all started--a wonderful gift to all of us who come together here to learn, grow, find inspiration and encouragement, and encourage one another. TGN is the kind of force for positive change we really need today, so thanks again to Marjory and all her helpers!

• Michelle DMichelle D Posts: 299 ✭✭✭

I also will very excitedly chime in along side of you with my gratitude! I am so thankful for the opportunity to be a part of something like this. I'm so grateful to Marjory and everyone else that makes this possible.

I'm convinced that I will grow as a person from being involved here as much as I will grow more in my garden. I usually struggle to connect with people. I am overwhelmed by the amazing people I have had the opportunity to interact with here.

This truly is a life changer for me in many ways. Thanks to all of you!

• LaurieLovesLearningLaurieLovesLearning Moderator Manitoba, Canada 🍁 zone 3, PrairiesPosts: 3,771 admin

My life has changed...I am much busier online!

I have found friendships here that I believe will be lasting. I appreciate each one here.

I have found encouragement from seeing others here working through or with their physical barriers. I have quite a few, and what I want to do isn't always what I can do. Youth & ability is fleeting and life never seems to slow down.

I am learning here all the time! There is so much that it can be overwhelming sometimes.

I enjoy watching the discussions & am privileged to help keep things run smoothly so we can all enjoy a peaceful place to exchange ideas & encourage each other. I browse through more than I post when keeping an eye on things. Keeping a healthy, respected & respectful community is my goal & desire with this forum.

I enjoy teaching and am thankful I don't have to be seen to do so because I feel so awkward in person. Written words come a little easier to me as I feel that I can have the time to put good order to my thoughts in words to hopefully clearly express what I want to say. I don't have to be "clever" on the spot. That's when I fumble and say things people misunderstand. I need processing time.

I want to extend my thanks to @Marjory Wildcraft as well for bringing her vision to life & giving me an opportunity to do what I am doing. It helps me hone my observation, communication, & writing skills. It also helps me in so many other ways personally and helps me fulfill my desire to help others and make a difference. I appreciate that. ❤

• KimWilsonKimWilson Posts: 198 ✭✭✭

Marjory Wildcraft touches the lives of so many in such a positive way. Thank you Marjory!

• JennyTJennyT Posts: 432 ✭✭✭

I have only started to tap into everything here at TGN and have learned so much. That's not counting the years I've been getting the emails and attending the summits. I agree wholeheartedly with everyone here, @Marjory Wildcraft, thank you. And the same to all the TGN crew. Much love and thanks to you all.💗

• Annie KateAnnie Kate Eastern Ontario, CanadaPosts: 473 ✭✭✭✭

@MaryRowe I bet that it will turn out to be life-changing if you exchange solitaire for this community and the classes! Good for you! Have you had a chance to apply a few things?

Yes, @LaurieLovesLearning , I, too, like being able to think before I speak. And I didn't know that , too, have physical barriers. There are a lot of us here!

I would like to join all of you in thanking @Marjory Wildcraft for setting this up. It's a wonderful forum and coming here is my 'reward' for doing the work I need to do. The community here is great and there is so much to learn. It's also wonderful to connect with people who are interested in the same things I am. Used to be there would be no one to talk to about these things.

• KelleyKelley Posts: 139 ✭✭✭

I love TGN! The forums are always full of positivity and great advice. I enjoy the classes and have learned what my daughter was doing wrong with her rabbits. She has 7 kids so raising their own meat is essential.

• WendyWendy Posts: 132 ✭✭✭

I have learned so much from Marjory and the Grow Network! I can now state I am a medicine woman. The first aid salve I made helped heal my daughters scratch, my husbands bug bites, and my daughters itchy "gardening arms".