Covid-19 Vaccine

tilathehunn
tilathehunn Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
edited January 2021 in General Health

NOTE FROM ADMIN:

We have decided to close any further discussion & comments on Covid-19 as we move forward into 2021, as the general climate surrounding any discussion regarding Covid-19 has become increasingly political and divisive. We did not make this decision lightly, as we understand that COVID-19 is still a highly relevant topic in our world right now. However, our aim is -- and always has been -- to make The Grow Network's Forums a safe, pleasant, welcoming place for everyone, regardless of their political leanings, belief systems, etc. That said, this is still a great time to learn from each other about gardening, homesteading, and making home medicine, and we encourage you to explore all the other wonderful categories, posts, and comments on this site. We would appreciate all members' cooperation in our decision. Thanks for helping us make TGN's Forums peaceful and pleasant for everyone!

I got my first shot of Moderna's vaccine. Is this something people are interested in hearing about? Are there others on this network who have gotten the vaccine or are thinking about it? Did you get Pfizer's version? Would you like to share/compare symptoms?

Tagged:

Comments

• RustBeltCowgirl
    RustBeltCowgirl Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tilathehunn I was actually waiting for you to post whether you had gotten it. Interested in hearing how you're doing with it. I probably have another month before I'm eligible to get it. Plenty of time to listen to reactions being seen.

• happy-trails
    happy-trails Posts: 170 ✭✭✭

I'm not going to willingly take the vaccine, but I, and I'm sure many others here, are curious/interested in hearing about your experience and any noticeable symptoms over the next few months and possibly years! I'm concerned about several factors, but especially injecting human DNA (aborted babies/fetal tissue) into my body, and what the effects would be on my health. I know that vaccine reactions/symptoms vary among individuals, but I'd be grateful to know your experience for my personal research! Thank you for offering to share!

This discussion has been closed.