Home   |   About Us   |   The Grow System   |   Blog   |   Join Us   |   Store   |   Forum Rules

Fire wood cracker — The Grow Network Community
If you are raising heritage poultry, The Livestock Conservancy is doing a census and requests your help.

Fire wood cracker

VickiPVickiP Posts: 579 ✭✭✭✭

I find myself blessed with much fire wood. Problem is my husband cut it all in chunks he could handle, but I can't. Since his death I have been struggling with this. I tried using the splitting maul but it is way too heavy for me to lift or to use with any accuracy. I have managed a few splits with it but I believe the only way I could keep myself warm with it would be through the exertion. I was looking for am affordable splitting option and I found this: https://www.amazon.com/Kindling-Cracker-Firewood-Splitter/dp/B01KKU8Z0Q/ref=pd_di_sccai_26?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01KKU8Z0Q&pd_rd_r=3874e824-a2df-498c-b5d4-2c1beb204a94&pd_rd_w=P5aZI&pd_rd_wg=5bUGY&pf_rd_p=c9443270-b914-4430-a90b-72e3e7e784e0&pf_rd_r=X0TTF3H9VR6VATWPH6MY&psc=1&refRID=X0TTF3H9VR6VATWPH6MY there are a number of different ones but this one appears to be the fav. I watched some YouTube videos and it looks like something I could manage. Has anyone tried one of these?

Comments