5 Ways That Businesses Can Help Promote The Mental Wellness Of Their Employees

Since stress is at an all-time high and companies are scrambling to keep employees focused, healthy, and productive during these difficult times, I'm encouraging business leaders to lead their teams in growing food.

Caring for the earth always pays off. And I believe a team of food producers, like The Grow Network's, are ultimately more productive in life and business.

Over 450k+ people have signed up to stop the destruction of the earth with us. We're getting ready to host another webinar, provide even more courses, and expand our store.

2021 is a great year! The Grow Network is full of wonderful people like you and the message continues to spread.

Thank you for joining us. If you'd like to learn a little more about how I started The Grow Network and the ways that businesses can encourage growing food, check out this interview I had with Authority Magazine from the end of 2020:

Comments

• Monek Marie
    Monek Marie Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

I need top read this several times to let it all soak in.

I love the rubber band idea. Its something I plan to do

• shllnzl
    shllnzl Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭✭✭

I too celebrate that so many of us are working to make the world better in a positive way, without judging or punishing those that may live elsewhere or think differently than we do.

TGN is one of the few positive outlets in my world right now.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,561 admin

@Marjory Wildcraft So if so many have already signed up, is there a link ready for the forum members who wish to attend the Summit?

I am looking forward to possibly hearing from some presenters that we have suggested here in past discussions.

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

@LaurieLovesLearning we have not designed the Summit yet. Actually I am in the final stages of finishing the editing on the book Or rather reviewing and approving the edits on the book. It is quite interesting to me how the material has morphed with the number of editors involved in the process. The basic message is what you know of me: grow your own food and make your own medicine because true wealth is health and family and community and all that can be grown in your backyard.

BTW, if I ever decide to write another book, would someone please take me out behind the barn and shoot me in the head? For that reason alone I think it is necessary Americans stay armed and free! LOL

This book is the culmination of 8 years of focus and dedication. And now in this final stage we have collaboration with much larger partners (Penguin Random House, Avery Books, Park & Fine Literary, etc) and and while I have some control, it's not like the old days whee the TGN team did everything in-house. Rest assured, I'll be getting you updates as soon as I know them. But no sign up links or even a program has been setup yet.

This article on Authority Magazine is part of the publicity build up we are doing. Big shout out to @Shay @ TGN for setting this up.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,561 admin

Okay, thanks for the explanation!

My understanding from others has always been that publishing a book is an extreme undertaking.

• Tave
    Tave Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome article. I loved the point about addressing the fundamental cause of distress and teaching employees the basic skill of growing their own food and making their own medicine. When you see the solution instead of the problem, the stress level naturally decreases.