Live Webinar this Sunday, January 24 at 2pm CST

Marjory Wildcraft
Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

On Sunday, January 24th at 2pm CST I will host a LIVE webinar on "What’s Changing In 2021 And How To Navigate It.

There's no cost to access the live webinar or my resource file available after the conversation.

I just want to share my experience and insight to help our community thrive this year

Over the past few weeks, I've met with our team and my friends around the world to gather the most helpful information for anyone to use. 

We all know that the world is continuing to change drastically, so why not get prepared?

These live webinars fill up fast. I don't want you to miss out. Register now

howtopreparefor2021.com

Comments

• Monek Marie
    Monek Marie Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

I signed up. Looking froward to it

• marjstratton
    marjstratton Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭

Very interesting presentation. Now to plan for the future and see what comes of it.

• RustBeltCowgirl
    RustBeltCowgirl Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very interesting. Was also reading the comments along the side.

No problems streaming this time around.

• cherylp
    cherylp Posts: 1

Thank you for your insights about 2021, what you speak about sounds true to me. Yesterday I also watched a video with Alison McDowell who has been following the top 1% for more then a dozen years or more, and she feels that this group is turning our world into a game that they play among themselves by way of impact-investing ventures and the like. And we the common people are who they are betting on by way of our health, our food even our children. It's very dark but it seems to be lining up with all the control we are seeing and the installation of 5G around the planet so that this elite group are able to see in real time if their investment is working. I highly recommend viewing it it is on GreenMedInfo.com, here's the link:

Digital Slavery is what she has coined it, honestly I believe the only way out of this is to put the cell phones down and live a more simpler, richer life.

Blessings to all

• SuperC
    SuperC Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭

@cherylp I see your views, and most of the technology age is going digital. Even our money; bitcoin. I follow greenmedinfo

• judsoncarroll4
    judsoncarroll4 Posts: 5,490 admin

... got here late thanks to tech difficulties.

• judsoncarroll4
    judsoncarroll4 Posts: 5,490 admin

Yeah, good stuff! We actually speak the same language and are seeing things playing out the same way.... econ nerds, LOL! I'd bet on a slow decline with occasional drops (like with COVID), because the system relies on relative stability.

• Tave
    Tave Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

I loved the idea of the quiz to decide what region and climate we live in.

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,576 admin
    edited January 2021

You know, that is a good conclusion @Marjory Wildcraft and you will be able to help more people by focusing on something everyone can do. This is your powerful message that can be a driving force of change all on its own.

Many are fighting to find something that resembles normal...which TGN is perfectly positioned to be moving forward. It gives people a focus and a purpose and self empowerment. I think that that is the best place to choose be in 2021 and into the future!

• Tave
    Tave Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree. Politics is good at distracting people from the real issue. Normal doesn't exist anymore, so we need to move on and make the best of what we have. Faith and love are what will get us through.

• jwellsy
    jwellsy Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

I understand that many people would prefer to live in a world free from politics and religion. Some people just don't have the faculties to process those inputs. But, to intentionally choose to function in a low information state is a path to disaster. Harriet Tubman said she would have saved thousands more slaves if they would have just realized they were slaves.

I'm trying to find some centrally located land that the land owner would be willing to rent out small 1/4 or 1/8 acre garden plots for a community garden. A local community college has been doing tht the past few years where they rent out 12'x50' plots. I think that can be modeled for small communities too.

The government is looking for talent to help them regulate food supply.

https://publish.illinois.edu/nutritionpolicyfoodregulationscertificateprogram/

• Marjory Wildcraft
    Marjory Wildcraft Posts: 1,615 admin

@jwellsy I hear what you are saying that it is importnat to know what is going on, and beleive me I am absolutely fascinated. We are truely in the midst of a change like never before. The focus of TGN is on growing food and making medicine, building community... I will do my best to keep this platform focused on that. It gets so divisive otherwise. So many people get get triggered if you even mention a politicans name - regardless of your lack of support for the politician.

Thanks for that flyer on recruiting for food regulators. Thats just what we need - more regulators!

• LaurieLovesLearning
    LaurieLovesLearning Posts: 7,576 admin
    edited January 2021

@jwellsy I understand that those folks exist as well, and that is not this community. I think that I can speak for all here that we believe a person should stay well informed and stay aware, and we recognize that we can move forward even if we don't perfectly agree on everything.

I personally have strong personal belief in God and this is a very strong passion for me that drives who I am and my actions. I love to talk about right & wrong and all that goes with it...in a respectful conversation, not one filled with hate. I also have very distinct views of politics in my country and otherwise. I am also a keen observer & people watcher who continually assesses & asks important questions. I am not driven by fear. All this to say that I am sure that none of us are operating in a low information state at this point in time.

But just the same, I also agree @Marjory Wildcraft said above, if this platform of growing food & medicine that she has is to survive & help others, we need to keep its focus. The topics of politics & religion are unfortunately very divisive. To go outside of TGN's dedicated space by allowing divisive & destructive topics is not a wise move, especially now. We have worked hard to keep this space a safe, calm, welcoming & focused space (now unique in today's world). Part of that is sticking to our rules that existed before all of this intense turmoil. It is not a sudden censorship & upheaval as is being seen elsewhere. There is a reason TGN's rules were put in place. To discard them now is akin to what the governments are doing with their own countries' previously existing laws, and you know how that's working out.

Each of us can make a difference in little ways and perhaps even in a big way to others by learning and teaching basic skills, most of which have been lost. At TGN, we are in the position to be strong & guide others through this time and hopefully beyond. This is doable and is good.

When you get a moment, please check out our Rules & FAQ & leave a short intro (it is to help connect members with nearby like minded folks for networking). I will leave a couple handy links for you below.

https://community.thegrownetwork.com/categories/our-front-porch-welcome%21-%28please-read-before-posting%29

https://community.thegrownetwork.com/categories/introductions

• jwellsy
    jwellsy Posts: 6 ✭✭✭

I agree that people have a right to feel triggered. However, there are no rights to be free from triggers.

I'm sure the proposed reeducation camps will attempt resolve or eliminate this issue.

Oh - speaking of that. if you haven't seen the 1984 release of 1984 with John Hurt this is an excellent time to watch that again. Youtube has deleted the full movie videos of it and now they want you to pay for watching it. But, it is still available to watch for free here.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZNXncMcHGNP2/

This discussion has been closed.