Delicious and easy way to get rid of constipation

jowitt.europe
jowitt.europe Posts: 1,465 admin

I have found an easy and pleasant recipe for constipation and thought it’s worth sharing as constipation is a cause for so many uncomfortable feelings and even illnesses. I found this recipe in the book by famous Swiss herbalist/priest Johann Künzle “Herbs and weeds”:

Figs cure. Pfarrer Kneipp after thirty years of his experience stated, that around 50% of all illnesses are caused by constipation. If the constipation is not cleared, no medicine will work and the problem will return after an apparent cure.

Constipation affects all those who do not have at least one bowel movement a day, or who always have hard, forced bowel movements.

Gases emitted during bowel movements and winds cause headache, eye pain, etc .; others press on chest, stomach, abdomen; people having constipation complain that they are so full or anxious.

The simplest, most harmless means for good stool movement is the fig cure, applied for one to two months. How do you do the fig cure?

Take 5 to 10 common figs every evening, wash them in lukewarm water, then put them in a glass and pour cold water onto them until they are covered; in the morning eat all the figs on empty stomach and drink the water that is still in the glass.

The cure is much more effective if you cut the figs and soak them in olive oil for a day; Instead of figs, you can also use dry pears or dry plums in the same way.

The figs are known to be full of small grains; these gradually remove mucus from the stomach and intestines, the result is that the stomach and intestines are clean and can work properly again. If you gradually get too much bowel movements, i.e. more than three times a day, stop the fig cure for the time being. The figs can be finely chopped for small children.

Those who suffer from hard stools, beware of chocolate and cocoa, they are like the plague to you.

Dried pears, dried plums, dried apricots, soaked in water for a day, eaten on empty stomach in the evening before bedtime, have the same effect.”

I have not tried this recipe out, but I love dried figs and eat them regularly and... never have problems ... and I have already recommended this recipe to my neighbour. I would think it is a very innocent recipe.

Comments