Caring for Someone or a Pet who is not well
I wanted to send a note of encouragement to all of those out there who are caring for someone or a pet who is not well.
It is tiring and often a good night's rest is interrupted.
I am sending you blessing and hugs. If it were possible I would wrap up strength and energy into this note too. Know you are not alone.
This Week's Leaders
- 605 All Categories
- 21 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 25 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 202 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 377 Current Events & Breaking News
- 1K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.2K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 408 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 28 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 298 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 299 The Homestead: DIY
- 856 Personal Journals
- 77 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter