Cardiovascular Docuseries General Recommendations

Annie Kate
Annie Kate Posts: 680 ✭✭✭✭

I've spent a lot of time in the past few weeks learning about cardiovascular health via the Cardiovascular Docuseries and my extensive notes on that series. Here is a distillation of the most helpful general information.

Top 12 General Take-Aways (for specifics, see tables and notes)

1.      Use lifestyle instead of medication for cardiovascular issues; if taking meds, work on health and see if can taper off with doctor’s guidance

2.      Drink lots of water.

3.      Take good care of your teeth and try to avoid root canals.

4.      Eat dark green leafies daily.

5.      Learn to enjoy essential oils.

6.      Move more. If sitting, move at least 5 min/hour.

7.      Minimize stress (pray, forgive, laugh, meditate, give thanks, educate self about health issues, relax, breathe well, have a proper attitude, and live a life of purpose).  

8.      Find organic sources for milk, eggs, meat.

9.      Sleep well, and if sleep is poor, learn to slow down life, breathe deeply, and meditate.

10.  Avoid constipation and cleanse first gut, then liver, then bacteria and organisms, then heavy metals, in that order.

11.  Useful general herbs: ginger, parsley, oregano, cilantro, basil, thyme, eucalyptus, garlic,

12.  Useful general supplements: vit D, probiotics, digestive enzymes, B vitamins, vit C, magnesium, vit E (natural), CoQ10, omega 3 oils, 

(If anyone wants more info, I can send you my complete typed up notes; the document is 41 pages long so we would have to figure out how to send it because I don't know how much the messaging system here can take.)

Comments