Free Gardening Summit Apr. 21-23, 2021

MaryRowe
MaryRowe Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭

Backyard Vegetable Gardening Summit--don't know anything about it, but it looks promising

Comments

• Tave
    Tave Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. Looks like it's going to be a good one.

• flowerpower *
    flowerpower * Posts: 258 ✭✭✭

@MaryRowe Lots of gardening training is needed. Thanks.

• karenjanicki
    karenjanicki Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭

Cool! Thanks for sharing!

• water2world
    water2world Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭✭

@MaryRowe Thanks for posting. I want to check this one out-- I need all the help I can get!

• Monek Marie
    Monek Marie Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you! With out cold snap and possible snow I can live my gardening online for the next few days

• annbeck62
    annbeck62 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭

thanks just signed up hopefully didn't miss too much

• Monek Marie

@annbeck62 There is a 24 hour replay time bases on central time. You could catch most of day one if you want. I am just finishing day one up

• Monek Marie

I finally got through day ones classes.

I always find something interesting in each class, a few were packed with good tips.

And a few have things I do not do, like tilling or even using Miracle grow soil.

Many people use cover crops and i have just not been able to get myself to do that. I seem to have a mental block - for whatever reason I do not know. But I think I should give cover crops a try. I guess that is one thing I take from this summit. And I had never heard much of Back to Eden gardening method. I plan to look up more on that.

Everyone had nice gardens and loved gardeing and sharing ideas and often crops. Great way to spend some of Earth Day!