How to start a low maintenance Perennial Garden
Low maintenance is always nice. There are some good ideas here and a few I would tweak.
I would mix edibles in here and still have low maintenance and I would look at edible flowers to add more use to the garden. Not that beauty and a fresh bouquet are not nice too.
I'm also not really a rototiller person and prefer natural methods is possible and usually us cardboard as a weed barrier instead of landscaping fabric.
This Week's Leaders
- 606 All Categories
- 21 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 24 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 195 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 374 Current Events & Breaking News
- 993 Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.1K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 396 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 28 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 271 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 291 The Homestead: DIY
- 833 Personal Journals
- 74 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter