I'm looking for my tribe...
I think they are out there.. I hope they are. But I'm feeling so alone today!
Who is in my tribe?
Those that want to live lighter on the earth, though they still appreciate some creature comforts (like AC!).
Those that want to be producers instead of just consumers (see Shannon Hayes book Radical Homemaker)
Those that like to crack jokes, watch Sci-Fi, quote movies/shows, have fun.
Those that think there is still hope to save this world we live on, and think that everyone will need to do their part. Those that believe we have a responsibility to steward the earth and leave it better for our children/grandchildren/the next generation.
Those that don't want to put politics ahead of people. Those that think everyone should have "privilege", and would like to find ways to improve the system.
Are you part of my tribe?
PS I'm in Wisconsin
This Week's Leaders
- 605 All Categories
- 21 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 25 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 200 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 377 Current Events & Breaking News
- 1K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.2K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 405 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 28 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 289 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 297 The Homestead: DIY
- 853 Personal Journals
- 76 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter