FREE Round Up! I was gifted 10 gallons! Might as well use it...

happy-trails
happy-trails Posts: 170 ✭✭✭

Should I pour it into my garden all at once, or should I dilute it over the course of the spring & summer?

I AM TOTALLY, 100% KIDDING! NO WAY, NEVER!!!!

It's April Fool's Day and I couldn't help myself! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!!! I am cracking myself up way too much right now... just imagining some of the reactions! I understand if my joke has to be taken down though; I wouldn't want to cause a misconception that Round Up is actually a good thing... haha!

Have a beautiful and joyful day, everybody! πŸ’—

Comments

• Michelle D
    Michelle D Posts: 910 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so when I first started looking at this I was thinking to myself What's the twist? There is no way she is actually going to use it!

• Monek Marie
    Monek Marie Moderator Posts: 3,231 admin

haha, I read it as free products and you got 5 gallon buckets. My mind blocked out the possibility that people used round up. (although I know people who do)

You mean the contest for a life time supply of roundup I just signed you up for @happy-trails will not be appreciated?

• tomandcara
    tomandcara Colorado front range- Denver MetroPosts: 713 ✭✭✭✭

@happy-trails You scamo!! It is now April 4th and your April fools joke pulled me in. Laugh again.

• Cornelius
    Cornelius Posts: 751 admin

Haha! You had me going there for a minute.

• frogvalley
    frogvalley Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭

Got me @happy-trails ! Good one.

• MissPatricia
    MissPatricia Posts: 278 ✭✭✭

very funny! You had me going, for a minute. I have Round-up that I bought some years ago, but I have not used it in years.

• Kuri and Kona
    Kuri and Kona Posts: 177 ✭✭✭

The first time I saw this, I was truly shocked that someone on TNG was into round up. So you got me as well!

• llgpta4u242
    llgpta4u242 Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

Welp you got me too..HAHAHA I was a about to go through the phone and shake you… β€œwhat in the world is wrong with you woman”. haahahahahhaah

• SuperC
    SuperC Cook at Wahlburgers The Frozen Tundra in the Northern MidwestPosts: 662 ✭✭✭✭

Ha ha very funny. When I read the first three words I thought, β€œMonsanto and its GMOs and was sold to Bayer, all poison.” Then I read more that you were kidding! @happy-trails

Did you know?

Bamboo is the fastest-growing woody plant in the world; it can grow 35 inches in a single day.

πŸ… Tomatoes: From Seeds To Sauce Toolkit πŸ…

Master this Holy Grail of Gardening and benefit from a plant that offers tons of essential vitamins and nutrients!

βž₯ Learn More

Over 610,088 people are apart of The Grow Network.

You can help us reach 1 Million! Give the gift of sustainability by sending your loved ones a Grow Network gift card.

βž₯ Give them what they want

Today, do the biggest small thing that will better the world, and be satisfied with your efforts.

Marjory Wildcraft
Join our Discord Chat!

Get even more connected with The Grow Network.

βž₯ Dive in here