Growing plants inside instead of outside?
If you remember I had so much trouble with my raised bed garden last year and so I have been reading about growing plants inside.
I am also wondering if I can using regular heating pads (like you would buy in a store) and not heating mats for plants?
Also is it possible to raise things like Kale, Spinach, and Swiss Chard inside? I really do not want to have to chance someone poisoning my soil outside again.
Would I need different lights for seedlings and for growing plants as they get larger?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 34 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 28 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 354 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 527 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter