For Arthritis Suffers: Did you know?
Did you know that some of the food items that you might find interesting to know about (that might bother your arthritis are: legumes, nuts, and orange cheese. I find that if I eat any of these things my hands are very sore.
I do wear compression gloves but not all of the time. I do wear them when I play the organ and have only gotten them stuck (between the keys) once in a while.
Do any of you have the same problem?
This Week's Leaders
- All Categories
- 35 Our Front Porch Welcome! (Please Read Before Posting)
- 27 Introductions & Region-Specific Discussions
- 356 Educational Opportunities & Resources
- 460 Current Events & Breaking News
- 49 Emergency/Disaster Preparedness & Resiliency
- 1.4K Our Garden: Growing Food
- 1.7K Our Apothecary: Natural & Home Medicine
- 516 The Back 40: Animal Husbandry & Harvesting
- 40 The Bush: Wild Game and Survival
- 530 Our Kitchen Table: Food Prep
- 396 The Homestead: DIY
- 1.2K Personal Journals
- 106 The General Store: Sell, Buy, & Barter